6 - The Stars

☻♡

☻♡

6 - The Stars

There was no avoiding the inevitable after Ashton got back home and when he realized that he wasn't able to get rid of the crystal ball. He was so utterly tired and he couldn't hold onto his strength to stay awake for any longer, especially after he'd been crying for the past few hours.

He instantly knew where he was when he was in front of the usual wooden door. Deciding to get it over with, Ashton wrapped his fingers around the doorknob.

The overwhelming pain of the doorknob was felt. Fiery cold blossomed throughout his hand and fingers, shooting down his arm, and he wanted to cry out in pure pain. But he managed to live through the pain until he heard the now recognizable voice.

"Come in, enchantress."

Ashton pushed the door open from this, eyes widening in shock when he saw the cottage now completely lit up, allowing him to see the inside.

It was just as Ashton imagined it would be. The four sides of the walls were the same color as the outside: a dark brown. There were countless tables draped against the walls, holding hoards of witchcraft supplies.

From plants, candles, to large old books, it only kept reminding him of the different world Calum must have been from. There were random items draped on the walls that Ashton couldn't recognize. And other than all of these eerie items throughout the very small room, there was nothing else present.

There were no seats nor any items of entertainment. Only the evil of Calum's mind.

Ashton closed the door behind him, since the wind was causing too much of an uncomfortable coldness for him. Hesitantly making himself into the one roomed cottage, Ashton was peering towards Calum with apprehension bubbling throughout his chest.

Of course Calum was already looking at him, watching every and all of his movements with his analytical brown eyes.

Ashton gasped when Calum suddenly appeared in front of him within a second, making him fearfully look up at the supernatural being.

"I love feeling the fear radiate off you. It almost drowns out the overwhelming love I feel for you."

"You...You don't love me." Ashton tried to say confidently, but his fear was prevalent within his words.

"I don't?" Calum smirked down at the other, "Why don't I?"

"Because you're evil."

"Oh you've seen nothing yet, sweetheart."

Calum stepped forwards, making Ashton step backwards. It was like a game for the brunette, one that he knew he was going to win.

Their movements continued until Ashton backed up into one of the tables holding the countless witchcraft supplies, halting his movements to get away from Calum.