35

This chapter contains violent actions. Please read with caution. 

Her heart stopped beating. Her eyes widened at the voice coming from beside them. She didn't dare to look at first. She simply bored her sight at Draco.

Malfoy didn't, his head snapped rapidly as his fists balled, ''You God damn—''

''Draco—''

She didn't have a chance to stop him before he took severe steps up to Asher, his hands pushing into the man's chest, ''What the hell are you doing here?''

Asher didn't budge. Standing his ground, he pushed Malfoy right back, ''I'm here to see my fucking fiancé, Malfoy. What the hell are you doing here? With her?''

Navy blinked. Fear rose to storm within her as she watched the two blonds standing close to each other, ready with their balled fists.

''Yeah?'' Draco spat, cocking his head as he looked down at Asher, his eyes blasting with rage, ''Well, I'm not letting her see you. So I suggest you turn around and walk away.''

''That's not your damn call to make,'' Asher fired back, his shirt straining around his shoulders. The anger showing by his veins popping out of his neck, ''I don't need your permission to see my own girl—''

''Your girl?'' Draco scoffed out a chuckle, ''You hurt her. You placed your disgusting hands on her. She's nothing to you anymore.''

''Get out of your own fucking head, Malfoy.'' Asher tried to poke his chest out, making himself more frightening, ''If she wanted to leave me for you, she would've done it already, but she's not doing that, is she? She's running after me like some lost puppy even after I hit her—''

Draco's fist collided with Asher's jaw, leveling him with the ground, ''You son of a bitch. If you touch her again—'' Malfoy growled, taking a step back as Asher coughed out blood, spitting it onto the pavement.

Navy gasped, her head snapping, seeing how people stopped what they were doing, looking at the fighting rivals.

''Draco!'' Navy stumbled up to him, grasping at his arm and pushing herself in front of him, ''Just go, please—'' She was begging him now, pushing him back, ''Please. Someone will call the police, and you'll—''

''I don't care—''

''But I do,'' She countered, her hands staying on his chest, looking up at him with pleading eyes, ''I won't talk to him, but you need to go. Please—''

He hesitated, staring down at her, ''White—''

''Please,'' She said again, shoving him back, ''Please, just go!''

Draco shook his head as he kept taking steps back, ''You won't let him upstairs?''

''No,'' She moved with him. She didn't stop until he was opening the door to his car, ''I won't. I promise. Just go before—''

Draco cut her off, pushing his lips against her forehead, before he tore away, slipping down into his car. Shouting something to his driver.

Navy watched as it drove down the street at a rapid speed, leaving mist behind it.

Asher pushed himself off the ground, scoffing at her from a distance, ''Fucking unbelievable.'' He backed away, shaking his head in disbelief, ''You know what? I'm done. I'm so fucking done with you and your shit.''

''Asher—''

''Get the hell away from me,'' He spat at her, turning around and marching away.

She stood with her keys in her hand, out of breath. She didn't know what had just happened. Everything went on so fast that she couldn't comprehend a thing.