9

Mature content ahead.

''Tom Riddle?'' William asked. His nose slightly scrunched as he thought of it — trying to remember where he had heard that name before.

''Yes. It says that this book belongs to Tom Riddle.'' Navy spoke again, her eyes still glued onto the empty pages.

Theodore shrugged, ''What kind of book is it? Is it—''

''It's empty.'' Navy fired back. Her hands tensed around the leather cover, ''It doesn't say anything.''

''Empty?'' William muttered, tossing his own book to the side as he stood up, walking over to where his sister was standing, ''How is that possible?''

Will snatched the book out of his sister's hand, earning an annoyed groan from her as he did. He looked over the object, his eyes snapping over the leather, his fingers flipping through the empty pages.

''It's empty...'' He mumbled to himself.

''Well, I just said it was.'' Navy rose, rolling her eyes at her brother before she walked over to the couches, slipping down next to Theodore.

He placed an arm around her, pulling her into his chest, '' I missed you today.'' Theo muttered into her head, placing a kiss on it after. ''Were you studying with William all afternoon?''

Navy nodded, forcing a smile as she peered up to look at him. He was handsome, more handsome than ever.

Theodore's hair fell messy over his forehead. The thick brown curls outlined his face perfectly. He gazed back at her. His head tilted to brush his nose against hers, ''What are you staring at?''

''I missed you too,'' Navy whispered, her fingers intertwined with his, and he pulled her inches closer. He caused their lips to collide in a soft kiss.

Theo groaned, pulling away from the touch as he kept his eyes on her, studying the girl he claimed to love.

''You better have.'' He smirked before looking back up at her brother, who still stood more than confused with the new-found book plastered in his hands.

Navy huffed, also looking at her brother as she felt a curl on her upper lip. ''It's just a book, Will. Why are you so obsessed with it?''

William snapped out of the trance he found himself lost in, staring straight at his sister. His head swung to the side for the strands of black hair to spill out of his sight.

''I know it's just a book—'' William hissed, visibly annoyed with his sister, ''But I swear that I have seen that name before, or at least heard it.''

He looked confused yet curious as he strolled over to the couch again, snatching his own book from where he'd tossed it, ''Do you mind if I hold onto this?'' He asked.

''No.'' All of them mumbled, unbothered with his question before he nodded and stormed up the stairs to the boy's dorms.

Theodore let out a chuckle at William's act, and as he did — he earned one to escape Clara's throat as well.

Navy felt her blood boiling.

She had let this go.

She had let that night go.

She'd be crazy if she didn't.

His hand wrapped around his cock as he watched her shift around in her position.