Chapter 5 The Captain

As I have now been controlling the ship for 2 weeks, it is appears that I operate the ship for half of a day, then the original captain flies at night. For the final two hours in my day, I simulate flying the King's ship.

"Hey, Matthew, we are going to land in 1 week. Once we land, you will immediately be transferred to the voyager spaceship. When transferred, you will fly to Regrodji," Zander said as he entered the bridge.

"Great," I replied.

------------------------------

As we arrive, I am immediately met by the king and escorted to the voyager. Once we are on board the voyager, I get to the bridge and we immediately take off. We make it out into open space and are off.

"So why are we heading Regrodji," I ask.

"We are currently in a war with their planet," said Zander.

"So what do I have to do?" I asked.

"Well it is simple, you fly in and you will be carrying all the fighter ships," he replied. "All you have to do is fly to the right place and let the fighter ships go"

-----------------------------

The last two weeks were a total blur. We just arrived in Regrodji.

"Captain Matthew, permission to release the fighters," asked a man in the bridge.

"Permission Granted," I said.

"This is it, this could be the end of us," Zander said.

"Let's hope this works," I said.

We all sit in silence until all the fighter ships are off toward the planet.

"Well all we have now are radio transmissions, other than that, their on their own," says Zander

All of a sudden their are alarms blaring on the ship and we see the approaching enemy.