Chapter 4 The Training

As I sit down on the simulator, I strap myself in and begin to go through my days schedule that has been printed in my arm.

6:00 Wake Up Call

6:30 Breakfast

7:30 Training

12:00 Lunch

1:00 Training

6:00 Dinner

7:00 Training

10:00 Lights Out

It is two months journey to Zeralokis. We are 1 week into the journey. I am getting better at flying the ship. But to be piloting the Kings ship, I will have to get better.

Zander enters the room to begin the briefing for the day

"Today, we will be learning how to pilot the voyager, a command ship that you will have to pilot. It is a huge ship, about half a mile long and half a mile wide. This ship houses the King's living quarters in space. He also has his own private ship. If he needs to use that, you will pilot that, otherwise you will always be piloting the voyager."

The next month flies by, voyager training day after day after day. But today, when I get my arm stamped, it is a new schedule.

7:00 Wake Up

7:30 Breakfast

8:00 Free time

12:00 Lunch

1:00 Free Time

6:00 Dinner

7:00 Free time

10:00 Lights out

I think, why am I getting free time today?

I report to breakfast at 7:30 and ask Zander, "why am I getting free time today?"

"We felt that you should relax one day," he replied.

I then went through the schedule as planned. With my free time today, I went and explored the ship.

------------------

I woke up this morning and when I got my arm stamped, I yet again saw something new

6:00 Wake Up

6:30 Breakfast

7:00 Report to Bridge

10:00 Lights out

I thought to my self, why am I going to the bridge?

When I arrived at the bridge, I asked Zander, "why am I at the bridge?"

"You are going to receive your first real ship controlling experience."