Chapter 2 The Teacher

"¡Hola! Muchachos y Muchachas. Welcome to class everyone, my name is Ms. King. I am your substitute. Ms. Jackson is out sick today. She told me to have you review Chapter 7. Please turn to Page 134."

I leaned over and whispered to Eli, "she is so hot!"

"Duh," he replied.

She said, "Mr. Nelson, is there something you would like to tell the class

Before I new it, school was over and I was at home watching the evening news with my family.

"An update on the UFO sightings," the anchorman said. "There have now been sightings all over town. If you see one of these UFOs, please report it to the UFO sighting hotline which is 736-567-5698."

After we watched the news, we ate dinner. We had the usual Thursday night pizza. After the pizza, we had popcorn and watched a movie.

I then had to go to bed. While I was sleeping, I dreamed of marrying Ms. King. We then had twins, Johnny and Ally. We then lived happier ever after.

I wake up to the sound of, "Matthew, it's 6:00, time to wake up!"

"Coming mum," I replied.

I get up and instead of eating the normal cereal, I am surprised to see that I am having bacon and eggs for breakfast.

As soon as I finish breakfast, I plunk on the bus for the ride to school.

As soon as I get to school, I head straight to spanish where I see Ms. King. I immediately think, what should I say. "Hey Ms. King," I say.

What an idiot, I think to myself. My rest of the day is a blur. Running laps in P.E., take a test in math, review for test in English.