RUN AWAY

"Yeah, mom… I reached Daegu. No, I will visit them tomorrow. I need to freshen up, first," Jungkook argued with his mom about his visit to Mr Choi's house. He walked out of the airport while his hand worked to handle the suitcase that he carried. As he calls for a cab, he ends the call immediately. 

The car drove alongside the beautiful streets passing through the shades of greenery filled areas. Smooth breezes of air hit the glass of the window indicating the chilliness of the weather rushing in the morning, making that little Jungkook wonder in amazement. Sliding down the glass his fingers play on the rail of the window, feeling the air. His irritated and sleepless head finds peace while his muscles relax under the wind's touch. 

A small smile was about to dance on his lips as he was reminded of the pain he gave to you when you were worth all the love. 

I am the demon… I just deserve to feel the pain as much as I gave… 

Rolling up the window, he ruffles his hair while checking the road. He needed a cigarette… he wanted to forget the demon which resided in him. The driver drove the car at high speed finding the morning road empty. As he drives Jungkook to the hotel, he gets paid for his work.

Climbing out of the car, Jungkook walked inside the motel. His eyes adored the peaceful aura this city gave him. The calm atmosphere, bright and soothing colour combinations painted on the wall relaxed his soul. It feels good. 

It shouldn't… I am not supposed to feel any good…

"Y/n… please pass me the paracetamol!!" Rose's loud voice hits your ear, making you almost spill the batter of the pancake. You will surely kick her this time. 

"Wait…" you reply and by pouring the batter on the cookware, you walk towards the first aid box and by pulling the medicine, you reach her room. 

"Thank you baby," she pouts, holding her head. While you shake your head in disappointment. 

"When will you stop self-diagnosing and visit a doctor?" You sigh while she giggles before chugging down the pill with their water. 

"I want to visit, honey… but I am afraid of them. What if they stick any disease on my head with treatments and ask for money?!! She groans and you huff in annoyance. 

" I am taking you to the clinic in the evening. Be ready at 5, I'll be back early today," you inform her and before she rejects and whines about the appointment, you flee from her room. 

By preparing breakfast for you two, you eat yours while she keeps whining about doctor's appointments. You won't listen to her this time and since you know her habit, you leave for work without asking her to eat. She will eat after you leave and you know that very well. 

As you take a walk to the cafe you are working at, you find the weather peaceful and windy today. It might rain till evening, you guessed. 

Mockery is that the peace reminds me of the chaos your memories give me…

'Jungkook… don't mind me but can I ask what type of cake you like?'

'Umm… any cake which you bake for me,'

'What? Did I say something wrong? Why are you staring at me like that, y/n? 

'Ah… umm… nothing. It's just. It feels nice to see you giggling,'

'Oh… does that mean you like me when I smile and don't when I act strictly?'

'No, that's not the case. I meant you like exactly like a small bunny when you smile. Your cheeks prepping up while your teeth flash brightly, your eyes almost go invisible when you smile… I meant you should smile more,'