MEET

Jungkook entered the house while his feet fumbled to stand straight. Getting the support of the table nearby he removed his shoes before throwing them somewhere. Stumbling while walking upstairs he reaches his bedroom and plops on the bed.

'I miss you... come back!! What was my fault!' He yells in the empty house while groaning and sobbing loudly holding the frame in his hands. He falls asleep after crying over the same girl who left him for a rich businessman.

Morning comes as he gets up and showers to get ready for work. Wearing his coat he struggles with his tie and after failing many times he throws it away in anger and frustration. He drives his car to the office and seeing his undone hair, staff mumble various things.

"Sir!!" Eunji calls him as he enters the elevator. She somehow enters the elevator before it closes.

"Sir, your hair is messy. Can I help you?" She asks with a smirk while Jungkook pins her on the wall as an evil smirk rises upon his lips.

"You can help me with many things," he says, making the female giggle before locking her edges with his. Both of their lips move in sync as they share the needy kiss while Jungkook's hands move to grope his a*s. She moans in his mouth while her hand tightened her hold in his hair.
The elevator's ticking sound before opening doors makes them pull away from each other.

Jungkook ruffles his hair before walking inside the meeting room.

"You are half an hour late Mr Jeon," Jungkook's father glares at him but the man decides to ignore his dad and take his seat. The meeting ends soon and all of the employees walk out of the room except Jungkook.

"Are you sure this investment will bring profit to us? " he asks, staring at the presentation, making his dad confused.

"You don't think so?" His father asks knowing no matter how much his son is lazy and irresponsible, his work is always best.

Jungkook explains everything to his dad and the old man understands what he was doing is wrong.

"Good to know that you pay attention to the meeting and stocks of our company," he asserts, making Jungkook chuckle.

"By the way my friend and their family are coming to meet us..." he cuts his dad's say.

"I am busy..." he mumbles and starts to leave.

"Busy wasting yourself for someone who chose money over you and finding your peace within some other women. Get over it Jeon, you are not a small baby who will cry and everything will be in your lap. And stop your bull*hit with Eunji before I kick her out of our office. I want you at my house at sharp 6," his dad says making Jungkook groan.

"I don't want to marry anyone..." Jungkook frowns knowing his dad wants to make him marry the girl he chose.

"Then I'll have to think about finding an heir for my company," he says, making his son groan in annoyance.

"You can't decide my capabilities by my marriage," he yelled.

"I can, if you keep on crying over that ridiculous girl," his dad asserts while picking up his file.

"She is not ridiculous, you are at fault dad. You are not giving the company in my hands and when I'm being paid just like an normal employee then anyone will leave me. She's a girl and she needs to think about her future too and why would she live with me when you are being stubborn to name the company when I turn 28," Jungkook shrugged his shoulders while throwing his hands in the air.

"You know true love never thinks about money in the future. All it needs is the partner and happiness together. You are still blinded by her fake love, I hope you get over soon before you regret it," both of them leave for their cabins after a heated argument in the morning.