SARANG

"Jungkook?" 

A lone tear rolled down the swollen eyes of yours, heart paining hard in your ribs by seeing the person.

No… go…

"Excuse me… is Jungkook home?" Her confectionary voice dipped in the sweetest thing echoed in your drums. Those long lashes hid her beautiful eyes beneath them while it twinkled to see the person. Her pale skin, glowing like milk, was the only thing visible outside in the dark. 

Send her back, y/n. Send her back. She's back to break this marriage… she's back to take him away...

"He is not," you answer, trying to raise your voice so she can hear you. Your voice was really hoarse.

"Oh," her perfect round, rosy lips formed a little pout while her expression changed. 

"But he'll be coming soon," you complete your sentence, and not soon enough her falling face fills up with a small smile. 

"Please come in," you greet without any emotion. You don't have any right to send her back. Jungkook has… but he's nowhere near. And your heart still aches for him.

Where was he? How is he? Did he eat anything? 

As she walks inside, you pick up the broken frame. Your fingers caressed the photo while your inner side mocked you. None of you was happy with this marriage, none of you is happy… maybe happiness is never gonna come together for you two.

"The house is still the same… the interior, the aura, the scent… everything is still perfect," she remarked, clenching your heart on her fists.

Why wouldn't it be perfect for her? She designed it. So it was obvious that she liked everything about it. While your heart mocked you for Jungkook. He said he likes being you, didn't he? Then why… Why does he still want everything the same… just where she left everything? The house, the atmosphere, the walls… Why does everything have to be the same!

As she sits, your eyes then land on her… belly. Eyeballs pop out of your orbits as you stare at them.

No! Don't… this would be the last straw.

"You are pr…" you get cut off by the unlocking of the door. 

The man who used to come back home with a smile nowadays, came with a blank face and swollen eyes. His shoulders were sagging, while his hair was dishevelled. 

He didn't notice you… he didn't want to. But he did anyway when your intoxicating whiff blew his insides. Composing himself, making himself stronger he walked inside. Surpassing your figure, unknown by a foreign presence, he reached the stairs. 

"Someone's here to meet you…" you get cut off by his rough tone.

"I don't want to meet anyo…" you answer back, cutting his sentence too. 

"Someone very dear to you," your reply stopped him, whereas the lady's words strangled him.

"Jungkook," her sweet voice was heard by him. His head shot back, making him stumble a step little. You stood in your place hearing the footsteps coming near. 

You can't see his expression… you won't be able to see that. You would die… he'll lose leftover respect and love, you have…

"Sarang?" His voice shouldn't have come as a question. It should have come off happier. 

Does that mean he's not happy? Does that mean he doesn't want to see her? Maybe because he loves Eunji now. 

"Oh, kook…" she sighed, finding her lost treasure again.