Oleander

"Hello Michael. I am (Y/n)."

"I'm well aware who you ar-"

Gabriel interrupted him. "Michael. Was there something you wanted to discuss?" He asked. Michael just ignored him and turned to me.

"Come child, sit next to me, let me pour you tea." Gabriel followed me to the couch sitting in between his brother and I. I smiled. "Actually, I prefer-" 

"Michael, you request-"

"Quiet now, Gabriel."

"But you has Raguel call me!"

Michael shot Gabriel a look. "Business, is not every day Gabriel." Gabriel shut up, holding my hand tighter. I rubbed the back of his hand shooting him a look. He placed his head on mine. "Are you okay?" He asked again. I nodded silent as I looked at Raphael and Michael. "If you're ever uncomfortable, tug my hand, I'll get you out of here."

"So, (Y/n) is it? What was it you were about to tell me before Gabriel so rudely interrupted." Gabriel leaned forward making sure Michael wouldn't see me, he started pouring tea. "Well, I just drank a cup of coffee, I don't think that tea will be so good, caffeine and honey, aren't a healthy combination." I said picking up the honey.

"Well then, Raphael, can you put coffee on the burner?" He asked. Gabriel spoke up. "No need Michael, we wouldn't want to stay long." He wasn't even hiding his dislike for the situation anymore. "Nonsense. We barely get to talk Gabriel." Michael took a sip from his cup before staring at me.

"You're not in a rush, are you?" He asked, I waved my hand, "No, no-"

"Good, I'd like to get to know you a bit more."

Gabriel took my tea and drank it for me his hand leaving mine momentarily. "What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Do you believe in God?"

Gabriel's hand went back to mine and I found myself smiling. "Yes, yes I do. My father is a priest in the nearby church, I'm sure you've met him." Michael laughed. "I haven't but I'm sure he's a good man." I suddenly felt like an idiot. "Yeah, yes, yes he is." I corrected myself.

"Do you believe that there exists and fallen angel named Lucifer (Y/n)?"

I nod thinking of Sarvente, "Have you been in contact with such entity?" Gabriel gripped my hand tighter as if telling me I didn't have to answer. As if they knew something I didn't.

"Who doesn't?" I say. "We've all been touched by the hand of the devil once in our lives, human beings are naturally sinners, including me." I said, Michael's stare bore through me. "Is that so? Have you taken your vows yet?"

"No sir. I'm still in my white robes."

"Good good. It's good to know someone as young as you is willing to give up their lives to God." I nod and smile at him.

"We'll just have to remove every piece of sin in your life. You reek of the devil, don't you know? It's a disgusting, foul, smell." I played with Selevers sweater.

"I hate Lucifer. Lucifer is the name of a evil fallen angel, you know that right? They were once a pure angel, but their wings were ripped off their back. God doesn't treat people like that kindly don't you know? Those people are a stain on his good name." I thought of Sarvente and how happy she was. I wanted to punch this man, stick his face in the dirt and drag it around.