•8•

No Ones POV:
Mikey has decided on what the gifts should be, they were stuff that could be easily found in the city, so now it was Mikey's job to go find them.
Mikey rises from his bed and looked over his selection of object, for now, resting can wait. Mikey grabbed his skate bored and exited his room, he spotted Raph in the living room, Raph glanced at Mikey with a stern and irritated face, "had fun sleeping on the top side?" Raph huffed, looking away from Mikey towards the TV screen again. Mikey looked away shamefully, 'I'm sorry Raph... I can't control it!' Mikey thought, with a sigh Mikey walked towards the door to exit the lair, "I'm going for a stroll. I need to think a bit." Mikey mumbled as Raph went into a small fit of laughter, "you? Think? You don't even have a big enough brain to think." Raph chuckled. Mikey rolled his eyes and left the lair, 'well at least he admits I have a brain.' Mikey thought with a small smile tugged at his lips, he didn't want to risk running through the sewers, that was the real reason he brought his skateboard. Once Mikey reaches the ladder, Mikey left his skateboard at the bottom and climbed up the ladder, with struggle he finally opened the manhole cover with his weak arms. Mikey climbed himself up and shut the manhole cover. 'Jeez... that's was tougher than usual.' Mikey thought, he stood up and climbed the fire escape stairs near an apartment building and to the roof.
First was Leo's gift. This, Mikey knew exactly where to go, Mikey ran across the rooftops, he jumped once he got to the edge and landed on the opposite roof, but not without a small wobble and fall, "oof!" Mikey huffed as his chin planted to the rough concrete roof. Mikey got up and raced forward, ignoring the stinging under his chin.

Time skip

Mikey was across the city at last and surprisingly no one had spotted him in broad day light. Mikey scanned at the empty street below him and slowly climbed down. He peeked into the shop and saw no one there, with a smile he entered the shop, this store did have camera's though and unfortunately, Mikey had no choice but to break them, all of them... once Mikey was close enough to the shiny object, Mikey carefully picked it up and put it in a long box with wrapping over it. Mikey swallowed as he never imagined stealing before, the orange clad turtle turned around and left the store, Leo's gift in the hands of the youngest turtle who was weakly zooming through the north side of New York City.

Raph was next.
Once Mikey had reached his destination, he gently put Leo's gift on the ground and collapsed to the roofs floor, he had never ran so far and so fast in his whole entire teenage life. Once he had composed his posture, he stood up and noticed that this time, the street was full, a crowd of individuals passing without a second thought. Mikey left Leo's gift hidden at the top of the fire escape part roof and climbed to the back of the building, he entered through the back and noticed tons of tons of boxes. With a gulp Mikey began looking all around for the stuff he needed, after what felt like hours, he finally found it, he picked the box up and sneaked out of the building and back to the roof. Now how was Mikey going to hold a box and a very long box. Mikey tapped his chin and looked across the street, seeing that Donnie's present was just there. With a smile Mikey left the gifts in their hidden places and traveled to the roof across the street, which took quite a journey. Once Mikey went through the back he spotted his prize immediately, it was already wrapped in a box, but Mikey opened the box and grabbed some more things that were smaller, stuffing it in the bigger box which had very little room. Mikey carried it back to the rest of his brothers gifts, 'papa's May have to wait till tomorrow, it's getting late.' Mikey thought as he looked over at the sun, seeing it was slightly going down, Mikey put the Leo's long and thin box in his mouth and used his two other hands to carry everything across the city.

Time skip

With the 50 trips and exhausted muscles from arms, to legs to jaw bone, he finally made it to the manhole, once everything was done there and he covered the manhole up he put the two massive boxes on his skateboard and the skinny one at top, Mikey kicked the skateboard back to the lair as it rolled and carried all the heavy gifts back to the orange clads home. Mikey peeked in and sighed with relief, no one was in the hall or living room. Leo was most likely either in his room meditating or in the dojo. Raph was probably reading comics in his room and Donnie in his only spot, the lab. Mikey picked up everything as if he was moving house and sneakily made his way to his bedroom.
Thankfully he succeeded in that task. He shut his door with his foot and planted the boxes down to the bed, bouncing slightly from the matters.
Mikey swipes away some sweat, "finally the hard part is done." He sighed in relief.

Mikey looked over the gifts before planting his sore knees to the ground, tears fell out of his baby blue eyes as his salty tears bled into the carpet. A sore threatening lump in his throat developed, Mikey immediately grabbed onto the pizza box and threw up blood, more than usual, harsh coughs following behind as petals fell out as if in order, Mikey's eyes strung from the tears, his throat burned from the thorns and flowers in his lungs, Mikey wanted to die. He wanted all this pain to be over with. He was growing depressed because of it and distanced himself from his brothers from it, and it hurt like a bullet. Mikey gagged as he choked on a massive flower, it was as if it was a hair ball but bigger and life threatening. After one big cough, the flower fell out as if it was an organ. Heck it felt like he just coughed out a lung.
Mikey was going to pass out soon, he dazed at the flower and spit out some more blood that didn't manage to escape. He hated this more than he hated the Kraang. Mikey picked up his water from the side and drank it down, a few more tears fell down Mikey's freckled face.
Mikey woke up a bit more but non the less still felt weak. He grabbed his rose and kicked the blood stained pizza box out of the way and exited his room. He quickly washed it and put it in the collection of other smaller flowers. Mikey walked away and back to his room, he hid the gifts at the bottom of his bed and climbed onto it, closing his eyes and finally

Passing out.

Hii! Sorry for the slow updates I'm just running low on fuel of motivation