•4•

No Ones POV:
It was now time for training, Leo, Donnie and Raph were in the Dojo already with Splinter, waiting patiently for the youngest turtle.
Once the orange masked turtle arrive, they noticed that his arms and back were slumped over and looking tired, but they didn't push on the matter and carried on their meditation.
Mikey sat down and tried to copy his brothers actions, but his mind was full of flowers.. orange ones. With a sigh Mikey closed his eyes and concentrated on his inner spirit.
Mikey felt himself float and a soft breeze covering his soft freckled face, Mikey opened his lidded eyes and looked around him, he was at a field full of grass, the sky was a slight red instead of blue and Orange roses poked out of the grass. It made him feel uncomfortable but breathed in, he let his knees drop from his crossed posture, his large feet touched the dark green grass, it was sooth, he looked down at the Roses, chills creeping up his lime skin. He began to walk around, looking at the difference in hight of the grass.

With Splinter, himself and the three other turtles stared at Mikey in shock, the quite was too much for them and they had to see what was the cause of his deafening silence. Only to find out their youngest brother, who had usually a bottle load of energy, concentrate in mediation.
Splinter was proud but knew something wasn't right, so he closed his eyes and drifted towards his sons inner spirit. There he saw grass, Orange roses and blood, all over Mikey. Blood covered his shell, arms, legs even his mask. Splinter could only watch in shock as his body was stuck in place. His mind racing with thoughts. But Splinter felt weak in this world, he felt tired and fearful.
Is this what Mikey was feeling? How? When? Why?
So many questions, yet not a single soul to answer them... all except one.
The wise rat watch his son slowly disappear meaning the orange turtle was back in the dojo. Splinter copied his actions. Only to find his brothers bombarding the youngest with questions.
"Enough!" Splinter raised his voice slightly.

"It's time for training."