•7•

Mikey's POV:
Soooo- I ended up falling asleep. It was daytime now and when I looked on my T-phone I had 34 missed calls from Leo, 52 missed called from Donnie and... 3 missed called from Raph..
'why didn't they track me?' I thought as I stood up, immediately feeling pain in my muscles. Yet again.. another attack.

Time skip

Once I had finished I headed to the lair, I could barely keep my eyes up and I'm getting too skinny for my own good. I wouldn't be surprised if my brothers thought I was paper at first.
I walked through the sewers with tired eyes, my lime green hand slowly drifting on the wall. 'I'm weak.. so weak..' I thought. I was exhausted just by walking, 'a nice break will do me nice.' I began to slide down to wall until I was sitting on the wall. My head resting and the cold concrete wall. My eyes felt heavy, I felt like I can just, die right now. "Great... I get another week of this.." I mumbled to myself. 'Damn... one more week to live Hm? That's not long at all is it?' I felt tears build up at my eyes, I then felt them slowly release down my cheeks, leaving a trail, I gritted my teeth and looked at the floor sniffling. One week.. And I'm already sick and tired...
I am no good to my brothers, maybe this will do some good for them.. sensei and my bros can meditate without distraction, they won't have to clean up after every mistake I made... wow now that I think about it I made a lot of mistakes...
I'm just a big big mess up huh? Haha, mess up, that should be my name.. mess up...

It suits me..

Time skip

After a while I gained some energy and pulled myself up and into the lair. I went straight to the kitchen and took out a pizza slice, immediately biting into it, the god loving taste was no longer there.. it was just plain old food..
I ate the rest of the pizza and took out another piece, hoping I can taste it this time, but I was interrupted by someone wrapping their arms around me, I looked behind me and saw it was Donnie.
"M-Mikey where are you been? We've been worried sick about you!" He scolded, pulling my face to look at him.
"I-" I didn't know what to say, should I tell the truth or lie?
Truth
"I-I just fell asleep. I'm sorry I just haven't been getting much sleep and just passed out." I wasn't lying, with this pain killing disease called Hanahaki, it's been keeping me up coughing flowers. God knows how much is in the flower pot now.
Donnie sighed,m "I'll let you off, do you have any injuries?" He asked, checking over me, I could tell he was a bit annoyed from me just.. sleeping...

"I'm fine Don, I'll just go to bed now, night." I mumbled and ate my pizza and closed the door to my room once I had finally entered.
I flopped onto my bed and pulled out my T-Phone, going onto google and looking up-

Good bye gifts for my family

After scrolling I found the ones I liked the most.

These will do..