015💎

Kenzie had been acting up a lot lately. Rachel not wanting her to be disrespectful had triggered something off. And she was adamant she wasn't going to let Rachel get away with how she had been treating her.

When she woke, she stumbled into the living room. Alyssa looked at her. "Mum called me. She said she was coming to take you home. I've told her you're happy here. But what's happened?" She asked.

Kenzie sighed. She sat at the table with Esmè. "She told me that she wanted me to not be disrespectful. But I'm a teenager. So what does she expect from me?"

"I don't know babes.  You're always welcome to stay here for as long as you want. Esmè loves having you here. And so do I."

Kenzie nodded. "I want to stay here. She can't make me go back can she?"

"No babes."

***
Kenzie went into school with Alyssa after they had taken Esmè to daycare. Alyssa smiled. "I'll meet you here when you're finished babes."

"Thanks."

Kenzie walked into the school. Rachel looked at her. "How are you?" She asked.

Kenzie said nothing as she walked off. She didn't want to talk to her mum at all. Rachel followed her. "Kenzie come on please. Stop it. I'm your mum and I do care about you," she said.

"No you don't. You want me to stop being a teenager and it sucks. I am a teenager. And that's not changing."

Rachel rolled her eyes. "So what are you doing to do if you end up pregnant with all this rebelling you're doing?"

"Who said I'm having sex? You're just tarring me with the same brush as every other teen. I'm not having sex at all."

"No. Kenzie. Please. Just stop being like this. Why won't you come home?" Rachel asked.

Kenzie rolled her eyes. "I don't want to come home. I'm happy with Alyssa. She treats me like an equal. And she's my sister. And you should be glad that I'm staying somewhere safe," she told her.

"I am glad. I just want you home with me."

***
Tom smiled as Kenzie walked in. She sat at the back of the class. Tom handed out the work. He went to sit with her. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked.

Kenzie nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I'm good. My mum is just doing my head in. She wants me to go home. And I don't want to. I'm happy with my sister."

Tom sighed. "Then stay with your sister then. I'm sure that Rachel will be supportive. Either way," he told her.

"You'd like to think."

Tom smiled. He took her hand under the table. "I know it's hard for you. But you're tough.  You've got this. Your mum will understand that you're staying with Alyssa."

"She won't. She's just a cow."

***
Kenzie soon finished school. She saw Rachel walking towards her. "Save it. I'm not coming back home."

"I know darling. Can I take you out this weekend? Me and you?" She asked as she looked at her.

Kenzie shrugged. "I don't know. You're too hurtful with your words."

"I know. I'll try to change."

Kenzie sighed as she looked at her mum. But could she give her a second chance?