Takashi The Gentleman

The dinner was very nice. Mori had gotten the two of you a private room. There were candles, rose petals, and soft music. It was really beautiful. You had meaningful conversation, made jokes, and were smiling almost the entire time.

After, Mori said that he was taking you to a beautiful spot for dessert. You were very excited. He drove for a while with one hand, holding yours with his free one. You couldn't tell where he was going. Then he stops the car.

"Okay. We're here but you have to close your eyes." he tells you. You pout. "Aw.. but I wanna see!" He pats your head. "Trust me. It's worth the wait." You sigh and cover your eyes. He gets out of the car and helps you out. "No peeking." he warns, putting his arm around your waist as he led the way. You hum. "Mhm. I won't!" you promise.

Soon, you could tell you were indoors based on the sound of a door opening and closing behind you. "Alright you can open your eyes."

In front of you were stairs. A lot of stairs.

"We have to go up these, don't we?" you ask. He nods. "Yes. Unfortunately there isn't an elevator but you'll like what's up top." You nod. "Okay.. I guess we should start then."

Side by side, you make your ways up the steps. Your feet were starting to feel sore and you misstep. Before you could fall and hurt yourself, Mori catches you around your waist. "Oh careful, sweetheart. It'd be awful if you fell." Your heart almost stops. "Sorry!" He takes your hand. "No need to apologize, darling. Here, you can hold my hand." You take it calmly, despite your thoughts. •Darling?! Sweetheart?! Oh wow...•

He could tell you were tired and stops again. "I'll carry you." You shake your head. "Oh no, Mori, that's okay." He insisted. "You're tired. I don't mind." he says as he lifts you bridal style. "And you can call me Takashi, if you'd like." You hold onto him. "Okay.. Th-Thank you, Takashi." His cheeks tint pink and he carries you the remainder of the way up the stairs.

At the top, he has you cover your eyes again. He stands you where he wanted you to be, and pulls your hands down. You gasp. "It's so beautiful up here!" He smiles small. "I knew you'd like it." He wraps his arms around you from behind as you look all around. "I freaking love it, M- Takashi!"

You were stood at the top of a light house. There was a small ice-cream bar set up, and colorful flowers decorated everything.

He walks you over to the ice-cream, letting you pick first, then gets his own. "Mm it's so good." you say, walking behind Mori into the center of the lighthouse. "Yours does look really good." he agrees. You hold it out for him to taste. "Try it." He carefully holds your wrist and takes a few licks. "Mm. Thank You." Soon, the ice cream was done and you two were just chatting before leaving.

Mori's head rested on your lap while you sat over a blanket on the ground. You shiver. "Are you cold?" Mori asks. You rub your neck. "Yeah I thought this sweater would be fine to keep me warm but it's thinner than I remember heh.." He sits up and takes off his jacket that he'd brought. "Here." He helps you put it on. It ofcourse didn't fit, and left a lot of empty space, but it kept you warm. "Better?" he asks. You nod. "Mhm. Thanks!" He lays back down and you toy with his hair, thinking to ask him a certain something.

"Mori— Sorry, I mean Takashi. Why did you want to win?" He knew the question would eventually come up, but hadn't yet answered it for himself. "Everybody else was strangers. Your first kiss shouldn't have been with a stranger." You nod your head and look away. "Mhm.. I guess not. But we didn't know we'd be kissing until after you won?" you say, questioning his answer. "Even if it was just a kiss on the cheek, it still shouldn't have been from a stranger." he says, refusing to look at you.

His answer disappointed you. But then again, you were sure he'd never be interested in you. "No other reason?" you ask, one last time.

He couldn't tell you everything else he was thinking because he wasn't sure of himself. So, he shakes his head. "No other reason." You give up. "Okay." The thoughts would have to haunt you later. You decided to just enjoy the rest of the time that was left.

Not even a full hour later, Mori was opening the door for you to get in the car. "Such a gentleman, aren't you Takashi?" you say with a smile. His cheeks tint pink. "Ofcourse I am, especially when my date is as incredibly gorgeous as you are." You giggle. "Oh stop! You'll make me blush!" He laughs and closes your door, getting in on the other side.

"Did you have fun?" he asks, starting up the car. You nod. "Mhm! This was really amazing. I've got to come back here before we go home!" He smiles at you, but the eye contact felt different than normal. "I.. I'm glad you had fun but I think we should get going." he says. You nod.

Again, he held your hand as he drove, and it only made your mind run wild. It's common courtesy to be more than respectful on a date, but he had made it really special, just for you. And he was sweet and kind and genuine. It gave you a billion butterflies.

Before you knew it, he was dropping you off to your room, where Haruhi was waiting inside.