Rewards

Benibara grabs your wrist and drags you to the center of the stage. Stomping her right foot twice, she triggers a sudden shift that makes you stumble. You watch as you and her are elevated about twenty feet in the air.

"What the heck?! How long has this been here?!" You shriek. "Tamaki installed this into the stage for dramatic affect!" Kyoya yells up to you. "But Kyoya wouldn't let me use it because he's mean!" Tamaki yells.

"I couldn't have Haruhi's first kiss, so I'm taking Y/n's!" she announces to everyone. Haruhi has a thought. "Why is there so much Deja Vu?!"

Your eyes widen. "Wait! Wait! Can't we talk about this?!" you question, backing away from her. She grabs your arm. "No. I will have the first kiss and I will make it your best." You yank away from her. "You're r-really cool and all but this is n-not how I wanted this to go! Plus, Mori was the winner!" She starts towards you. "I don't care that he won. You'll be thanking me soon enough." She takes you by your waist and leans in. You lean away, perhaps too far. Because you slip out of her hold and fall backwards off of the platform.

You scream and people gasp. All is relieved when you manage to escape harm. You were caught. By your prince, Mori. He held you in his arms bridal style. The adrenaline rush from the fall made you start to shake. But when you realized you were safe, you clung to your savior tightly. "I've got you. Don't worry." he promises, letting you down but still holding you close to him.

Benibara was also let down while Mori comforted you until you stopped shaking. "Are you okay?" Honey asks, touching your hand. You unbury your face from Mori's chest and nod. "Yes.. That was just a little scary." Kyoya sighs. "You know, Benibara, if she chooses to on your date, Y/n might still kiss you."

Tamaki stands in Kyoya's vision. "What date?! She's leaving!" Haruhi agreed. "I never thought I'd say this but I'm with Tamaki! She nearly died just now!" Kyoya thinks. "Hm.. alright. It'll be Y/n's decision." They all look at you. "Y/n. I'm very sorry. I would like to stay to bond with you." Benibara pleads. "As long as she follows the rules and doesn't do that again.." you mutter too quietly, so Mori repeats it louder. Benibara smiles. "Thank you! I promise I will follow the rules!"

Kyoya refocuses. "Alright. Now Mori's reward?" As he remembers, Mori's cheeks flush again. "Um. Y/n is it okay if I kiss you?" You nod up and down quickly.

Slowly, he leans down and cups your cheek. He could feel how warm it was. Then his right hand pulls you directly into his body by your lower waist. Your hands grab onto his shirt. Finally, your lips press together, and they part, then repeat a few times. Mori was making an effort to be especially gentle. He was paranoid that he'd hurt you. But he was doing great. After a few seconds of kissing, you part for the last time and let go of each other. Everyone cheered and ooed for you two. You and Mori gazed at each other before things got interrupted.

"Well! That sure was sweet! But~, Y/n! It's already almost six o'clock! You have a dinner date with Dai to get to!" Tamaki beams.

You were still stuck on Mori.

Dai taps you. "Um. Y/n? Our date?" You look at him. "Huh? O-Oh right sorry."

You start walking away and wave the others goodbye, lingering on Mori a while longer. Dai's date started well, however the ending...

"My parents try to schedule a family trip annually. What are yours like?" he asks. You shrug. "Ah. That's not really a thing for me." He laughs. "No, silly. I meant your parents. What are they like?" You try to dodge the question. "My uncle Ranka is so awesome! He always takes me to do all the 'girly' things I like doing because Haruhi isn't especially interested in all that. But it works even better since he's a proud cross dresser!" Dai smiles and nods. "Cool! But what about your parents?"

Clearly, he wasn't getting the hint. So, you try to answer with minimum detail.

You sigh. "Agh.. My parents used to be really great. But after my mom died, my dad... changed. A lot." You were clearly not in the best mood anymore, but Dai was very curious. "What do you mean?" You nod. "He changed for the worse. The way she passed didn't help.. but anyways."

He really wanted the details and wasn't thinking about how far he was pushing. "Can you be specific? How did she pass?"

You furrow your brows at him. "No.. I don't think so, I'm sorry." He shakes his head. "You're just being so vague. It's hard not to wonder, y'know?" You cross your arms. "Yeah? Well it's hard to talk about too." He finally reads your body language. "Oh.. Sorry. You just make it sound so interesting.."

You get up. "I think I'm done here." His eyes widen. "But I—" You put a hand up. "I said I'm done." He calls after you as you walk away. "At least let me take you back to your hotel!"

You ignore him and leave.