Mori's

You look around at all of the boys. "H-Honey? Who is that again?" Honey was still holding your hand and starts bouncing around. "Me! Me! Thats me!" You have him let go of you. "You'd be best for my protection?" You feel Haruhi's gentle hand on your shoulder. "Back when we'd talk on the regular, I didn't know, but Honey-Senpai is actually highly trained in martial arts!" she tells you. Honey smiles. "Yeah I could protect you!" Mori looks down at him. "Yes. But you also eat dozens of cakes at 3 in the morning." You raise an eyebrow. "D-Dozens?" Honey giggles. "What can I say? I love cakes!"

You rub your neck. "I think I'll stick with... oh I still don't know your name." you say to Mori. He smiles very small. "Takashi Morinozuka." he tells you. You practice his name quietly until Hikaru taps your shoulder. You look over to see him smiling. "We all just call him Mori-Senpai!" You nod. "Got it! Thank you. I will try not to be any trouble!" you say, bowing to Mori. He shakes his head. "Consider it my apology." You cock your head. "I'm sorry?" He explains. "For earlier when I scared you because I touched your cheek." You remember and sweatdrop. "Ohh. Right. Haha. Thats okay."

Haruhi changes the subject. "So Y/n! My dad said that he'll talk to the chairman of the board to try and get you a scholarship here." You clasp your hands together. "I don't know.. won't that be a bit hard?" She shakes her head. "Well Tamaki-Senpai's father is the chairman. Plus you're super smart so I'm sure he'd allow it." You nod. "Okay." Kaoru gets your attention. "So did we do all that furniture moving for nothing? Aren't you hungry?" Tamaki nods. "Right! Tell me Y/n, what did you last eat, dear?" You stand there in silent thought for a second. "Um..." you couldn't remember. Tamaki rephrases. "Hm how about when?" You were silent again for a second. "I'm sorry. I can't remember if it was three or four days ago."

"THREE OR FOUR DAYS AGO?" All the boys question.

You nod. "Correct.." Honey starts nudging you, forcing you to walk towards where the food was. "Thats no good. Lets go feed you!" You go with it. "Oh. Okay!" They sit you on a couch. "So um. Could I hear all your names?" you ask, taking a biscuit that Kyoya handed you. Introductions go around. You smile. "Well I'm Y/n Fujioka. Haruhi's cousin as you all know." Tamaki hands you a dessert. "Here Y/n, you should try this." "Thank you. Whats in it?" you ask mid-bite. He names things as he points on his fingers. "There is chocolate, caramel, icing, strawberries, and hidden inside are some cranberries for a dazzling twist!" You immediately find a napkin and spit out the dessert, choking a little.

"Oh? Did you not like it?" Tamaki asks. You shake your head. "I'm *cough* allergic to cran- *cough* cranberries." you explain, eyes darting around in search of water. "Oh.. OH! Do you need anything?!" he asks. You nod. "Water?" He finds Tea. "Is Tea okay?" he asks, handing you a cup. You nod and chug down the still hot beverage. "Thank you.." Haruhi had been in the bathroom. "What'd I miss?" she asks, sitting down next to you again. "The boss almost killed Y/n." Kaoru says. She was alarmed. "What? Y/n are you okay?" You laugh. "Haha. Yes. Just my cranberry allergy." She sighs in relief. "Great. Well not great but you get it." You finish eating and everyone was going home. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay Y/n?" Haruhi says. You nod. "Okay. Be careful around him." She gives a thumbs up and walks off.

You turn and follow Mori to the car that was picking you both up. The ride was mostly quiet until he mentions something about the way you were sitting. "Uncomfortable?" he asks. You shake your head. "No. Just a little worried and... scared?" you say, not so sure how to put it. He thinks. "Of me?" You had to process what he was asking. "Hm? Oh no! No! Not of you! Just my situation. I don't know what'll happen." He nods. "Okay. I'm sure you'll be alright."

Soon, the two of you arrive at his huge house and he opens your door, putting his hand out to help you out. You take it and give him a small head nod before turning to look at his home. •Wow..huge.• He shuts the door. "Follow me." He tells you and you do. He leads you to a kitchen where there was a woman that you assumed was his mother. "Hello Miss Ito. I have a guest that needs to stay with us for a few days. Could you prepare a room and some clothes for her, please?" The maid looks at him. "Yes ofcourse. I'll get right on that." She smiles and walks passed you both. You stand in place, quietly staring at your feet. "What would you like for dinner?" Mori asks. You look up at him. "I'm sorry?" "Dinner?" he repeats. You shake your head. "Oh don't worry about that. I'll be fine." He keeps staring at you until you answer. "Ahem.. Ramen, I suppose." you say, giving in. He nods. "I'll have my maid on that." He opens a cabinet and pulls something out, then slides it across the counter to you.