Jealousy & Excitement

You and Mori sit back down with the hosts.

He didn't say anything. "Uh hello? What was that?" He still wasn't sure himself and therefore didn't respond. You ask again. "Mori? Why'd you hold me like that? And why were you so.. threatening? I've only ever seen you like that once!"

He looks away as he blushes slightly and breaks your eye contact, making you pout. "Now you're blushing?! I don't get it!" you whine, grabbing his hand and tugging on his arm. His blush intensifies when he realizes you noticed. He turns his head away completely and clears his throat. "It's nothing."

You weren't accepting that answer and pop up behind him. You lean over his head and squish his cheeks. "That's not a good enough answer!" Your faces were very close and both of you end up blushing.

The others watched but then Honey had an idea. "Takashi! Were you feeling jealous since that boy was hitting on Y/n?!" Mori's eyes widen and you let go of his face. "Oh? Is that it Mori? Why are you jealous?"

Mori stands up. "I-I'm not. We just have things to do and I wanted to scare him off." Hikaru and Kaoru snicker. "Did he just stutter?!" they question.

You cock your head. "That doesn't explain why you held me like that?" you say, shuffling your feet. He was trying to find an explanation. "Well you can't trust every stranger you meet... I was just protecting you is all. We promised we would when you joined the club."

You were hoping it would be more than that. "Oh." He was suspicious. "What is it?" You shake your head. "Nothing. We should go shop now." You walk passed him and dump your trash, the rest of the club following behind.

After shopping in the first store, you were about to pay but Mori nudges you out of the way, handing over his card. You were confused. "But Mori—" He hushes you and pats your head. "Shh." He hands you your bag and everyone leaves the store. You catch up to him. "Mori, I'm paying for everything else!" He silently shakes his head with a small smile on his face. "If you insist."

That's not what happened, though.

For every store leading up to lunch, Mori payed for your items. You were determined to stop him but if you got in the way, he'd get Honey to distract you or the twins to hold you back. If all else failed he'd simply toss you over his shoulder like you were a light sweater.

It was lunch time now and you were scolding him. "Mori I can buy my own things! I don't want you to waste your money on me." He looks at you.  "I'm not wasting anything." he says, patting your head and sliding your lunch in front of you. You huff in defeat. "Why must you be so difficult?" He gives you a small smile but doesn't answer.

You eat your lunch but a minute later have an idea. "Ooo Tamaki I have an idea!" He smiles at you. "Well let's hear it then!" You were really excited. "What if! We made a tiktok page for the host club? Then more people would see the Love Love Quest event and come attend it! It could make the club more popular beyond just our school! And it's not like the guests have to pay to attend! I mean I know you do plan on providing housing for them but it could be so cool! Y'know you could even go as far as making this club a whole business! I know that's a stretch but imagine that! It'd be so cool!" You take a breath. "Tons of clients and they could pay to have hosts entertain them! There would ofcourse be rules for safety but it could be a whole thing. Ooo and- and!"

Haruhi covers your mouth. "Haha Y/n you're rambling." You calm down. "Oops... Still! We should advertise on Tiktok!" Kyoya thinks. "That's that app you and the guests are always playing on, isn't it?" You nod. "Yeah! And if we make an account for the club, tons of people would follow it, I'm sure! Maybe we could even get verified!" Kyoya writes your idea down. "That might just be a brilliant idea. We'd get even more guests from other schools, which means more donations, which means more money to improve the club." You squeal. "Yay! This event is gonna be so fun!" Hikaru nods. "Yeah it is!"

Timeskip to the host club arriving at the event location.

You were all there earlier than others to set up and find your hotel rooms. You shared with Haruhi, Honey with Mori, The twins together, and Kyoya with Tamaki. You were super excited. For the first day, everyone was going to go to the beach nearby. But first, you all had to welcome in the guests.

Haruhi wore a tshirt and shorts with a one piece bathing suit under. You wore a sundress over yours. "Girls! Hurry!" You open the door. In the boys' eyes, you two were glowing. You bounce around. "Hehe! This is gonna be so fun!" Mori places his full hand over your head. "Don't be so anxious."

Finally, Kyoya opens the doors. "Welcome to the Ouran Host Club's Love Love Quest!" you all beam.

Almost instantly, someone yanks you into their body. "So it's true. A female host."