CHAPTER 4

'I thought you'd feel more comfortable in your bed,' he breathed heavily.  His body was reacting sharply to her scantily clad body draped over his mid drift.

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes, 'Blake I could have hurt you,' she whispered.

'Could it be worse than the agony I'm enduring right now?' he questioned huskily, raking his hands through her hair.

Her eyes fell to his sensuous lips, then traveled to his eyes. His dark eyes reflected his aching desire and then he raised his head to her lips, capturing them in a hungry kiss.  Blake pinned her body to his, she felt her breasts press against his muscular chest. He rolled with her till they were side to side.  He gazed into her eyes, his hand slipping under her vest. She sighed from the exquisite pleasure his fingers wrought as he cupped her breast. Samantha ripped his shirt over his head, her fingers caressed the beautiful muscular chest, delighting in its explorative discovery.

'I want to carry you to your bed,' he murmured, his tongue doing erotic things across her upper lip.

'Yes,' she whispered.

Blake effortlessly hoisted her up, laying her gently on the comfortable bed. His body leaned half over her, as his lips possessed hers hungrily. She clung to him, responding hungrily.  He removed her vest, his mouth capturing the beautifully aroused peak, his tongue circled around the erect nipple. He heard her cry out softly.

Samantha's fingers trailed from his chest down  his well tone stomach muscles and lower still until it reached his pelvis.  Unhurriedly, she unbuckled him, gently removing his trousers and briefs. Her palms pressed into the taught muscles of his inner thigh. She heard his pleasurable groan.  Then her hands reached up to cup his erect rigid form. He murmured something unintelligible. She reached to the pocket of her running shorts, removed her weapon and placed it under her pillow.  Blake lifted his head, momentarily distracted, his eyes searched hers questioningly.

'Don't ask,' she whispered, removing her shorts and her satin undies.

His dark eyes studied her appreciatively, Blake held her naked body against his, his fingers erotically traced down her spine, until it cupped over her sexy bottom.  She gasped and arched her body, delighting in his every caress.

Samantha's fingers caressed at the nape of his neck.  Blake's hand came lower until he discovered the soft triangle of hair. She moaned pleadingly, until one finger slid into the warm moist mound. She groaned loudly, her fingers raked into his hair, her tongue was hungrily seeking his, entwining with his till they were breathless.

'I want you now Samantha,' Blake uttered huskily.

'Yes,' her hand touched his encouragingly, as he slid a second finger into the aroused wetness.

'Oh yes,' she whispered.

Hurriedly he scratched in his wallet, quickly sheathed himself and lowered his body over her.  She pulled him closer, capturing his lips playfully, before their tongues entwined around each other in an erotic embrace. Samantha wrapped her arms around his neck as his mouth closed over hers possessively.  Her pelvis raised in eager anticipation, wanting more from him. Blake placed his palm on her thigh, taking his time to spread her legs apart, his eyes trained on hers, and then with a swift force, entered her.  She groaned her pleasure, her fingers raking down his back, her nails piercing into him.

Blake was an expert lover.  He knew every spot to touch to deliver his exquisite brand of pleasure.  His teeth nibbled on her throat, traced a path down to her nipple, until she almost screamed with pleasure, all the while his erect form inside her was giving her the most exquisite pleasure she had ever known. He raised his pelvis repeatedly and thrust into her, making every nerve inside her explode with excitement. She wrapped her ankles around his thighs, raising her pelvis and joining in the momentum, until they were in sync thrusting with each other before they simultaneously exploded.