Chapter 24

A week had passed and although the decision to transfer izuku had been made there was quite a lot of paperwork that had to be done before he could start the classes along with the other aspiring heroes of 1-A.

The day after izuku had informed his friends of his transfer he had been woken up far too early by a phone call made by Iida. A phone call that was soon joined by both girls as well, also assuring izuku of the fact that Hatsume hadn't slept a wink.

Iida and Uraraka had been ecstatic, their voices raised as they talked over each other, making it hard for izuku to make out a single word, but one thing was obvious to him, they were happy. Very happy.
And then due to Izuku's last messages with Hatsume they also began asking questions about his costume and wether or not he had a design in mind, which prompted izuku to send a picture of the sketch he had made.

Hatsume had obviously taken izuku up on the offer of making the costume. She was always used to senseless designs given by people that didn't understand how the mechanics worked, but Izuku understood which made everything easier and honestly a lot more fun.
She had been so excited that she had begun immediately, and now, with a suitcase in hand it was time for izuku to try it on for the first time.

"It still feels like a dream...I can't believe this is really mine" Izuku's voice shook as he had a doofus grin on his face.
This was his hero costume. He hadnt even seen it yet but he loved it.

"Yeah yeah it's all that, now try it on!" Hatsume tried to push izuku into the closets bathroom so he could change into it but he didn't move an inch, being in his own works he didn't even feel her pushing him.

"Hatsume please!" Iida scolded. "He's waited for this moment his entire life, give him time to take it in"

"He'll be able to take it in when it's actually on him!"

Izuku seemed to snap out of it at that. "She's right! I need to put it on!" He said excitedly though rather loudly and ran off the the bathroom to put it on.
It had the same original design that he had made years ago, except for new colors, different fabric, a little fine details and of course...the support gear.

Gloves to help deal with the damage his quirk caused.

His goggles built into the bunny-like mask.

And boots, this time with grips underneath.

The suit showed off his muscular build while simultaneously making him look friendly and approachable.

It was perfect.

In the suitcase was a note.
Just as all nights suits had been given names, the Bronze Age, the silver age, abd the golden age, Hatsume had given herself the liberty of naming his suit, and he liked it.
"Costume alpha" he muttered out loud.
Naming the green suit after a type of radiation seemed surprisingly fitting.

Suddenly there was a knock on the bathroom door that startled izuku.
"You've got to have it on by now, show yourself!" Hatsume ordered, and in the background izuku could once again hear Iida scolding her, telling her to give izuku time, after all it all probably hadn't registered to him yet, and it was true, in a couple of hours the reality of this would hit him, but right now he was ready, so he unlocked the door and stepped out.

"Yeeeeees! Yes it's perfect!" Hatsume said with stars shining in her eyes.
"Turn around for me!"
Izuku did as she asked which only made her grin bigger and her eyes brighter.
"It's perfect! I, Mei Hatsune, has done it again!"