Chapter 10

Izuku hadnt seen the hero course students board the bus that he'd seen waiting when he arrived to school that morning, but at this point in time Izuku was sure that they would be in the middle of training. They were all working hard, so Izuku would too.

"Sir do you think i can take some of my gear home with me today?" Izuku asked.
He'd felt bad for doing so much overtime and spending too little time with his mother, so he thought that if he could just take it home then he could find room to fine tune them and still spend time with his mother.

Power loader tabbed his chin, thinking about it as silence fell over teacher and student.
Izuku hoped he wasn't pushing it.
"Well alright, but the same principles are in place whether you're at home or here, you still need to be careful"

"Of course! I swear i will, thank you" Izuku grinned as he got back to work as the school day wasn't over just yet, but before he coul. Actually get started on anything power loader got his attention my calling on him.

"Actually Izuku, i think Hatsume can be ungrounded today, can you go get her from the classroom?" Power loader asked Izuku since he was Hatsume's closest friend.
Hastume had been "grounded" since the day before. It was a bit of a nuisance to her but she quickly got over it as she had time to focus on what had went wrong with her beloved baby...her machine...
Izuku immediately agreed to do as he was told and left the classroom to go tell his friend that she was welcomed back.

Izuku walked quitly down the halls, but he stopped in his tracks when he heard a faint voice that he thought he recognized.
"Iida?" Izuku mumbled, confused as to why he would hear his voice, he was in the other end of the city in the USJ. There was no way, but still something within Izuku forced him to go after that voice. Even if he was wrong there'd be no harm in being sure, who knows...'maybe training ended early' izuku thought, trying to calm the uneasiness building up within his chest.
Why was he so uneasy? He didnt actually know.

Now running down the hallway Izuku tried to listen for that same voice, but he couldn't, not unti he collided hard with something metallic and fell to the ground.

"Ouch..."

"Midoriya!"

Izuku's eyes widened as he looked up through his disheveled hair. It ready was Iida, but now the uneasiness grew as Izuku immediately noticed a look of panic and fright edged onto Iidas tear covered face.

Something was wrong.

Something was very wrong.

"I-Iida! What's wrong?!" Izuku dismssed the pain resulted by the two running into each other.
Izuku found that he couldn't look away from iida's terrified eyes, they seemed to flicker back and forth, not able to truly focus on izuku.
"Talk to me!"

Izuku didnt know that Iida had just ran all fro the USJ back to UA high, driven by nothing but his own adrenaline, but the moment he had seen his friend, Izuku he had become unable to move.
It was comforting seeing a familiar face after the chaos he'd just witnesses.

"Iida!" Izuku called out to his still panting and unfocusing friend.
With every moment of silence the more izuku became worried that something terrible had happened.
Did the training go wrong?
Had someone gotten hurt in the midst of it?
Or worse...had someone died?

"V-v..villains..villains! No i have to- where's the teachers?!" Iida boke out of his trance like state and looked around frantic to spot a teacher.
A hero.
Someone...anyone that could help.
"M-Midoriya you..." iida cried once more.
A strange sight to his friend.
Iida was composed and always thought clearly, but right now, having escaped true danger, he was falling apart.
Iida wish he could have fallen to the round and rest.
Leave everything in someone else's capable hands, but he couldnt, there wasn't time to stand around talking with his friend no matter how much he wanted his support in this moment.
So that's why Iida stood upright once again and without another word he ran to find someone that could ave his classmates from the attack currently going on within the locked USJ facility.

Although Iida had cut himself off without ever completing an entire sentence, Izuku understood.

Villains.

'Villains? But how!?' Izuku asked himself, not even noticing that he had started to run towards the work shop.
Power loader was a hero! He could help!
He could save them...his friends...all the students of hero course 1A, but as he barged through the steel doors Power loader wasn't there.
In fact nobody was there.
Was classes over?
Had izuku been gone longer than he thought?

His eyes flickered across the room, and the moment his eyes landed. On his own creations something strange came over him.
He didnt even think, he just moved and packed everything down in a duffel bag.
Everything he'd made to help heroes would now be used on the real thing for the first time...by Izuku himself...

He never realized what he was doing until he was o nbaord a bus going to the side of the town near the USJ.
People on the bus stared at him as if he was strange for having that panicked look on his face, panting, carrying a giant bag and still being dressed in his dirty work clothes.

Was he making a mistake? Probably...

Could he possibly die? Definitely...

Was he gonna turn back? No...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Realization dawned on him when he stood in front of the enormous gates of the USJ.
On the other side he could hear something...something alike screaming and explosions. There really was a life or death battle going on on the inside.
People were getting hurt.
They were getting attacked, and the mere thought that anyone could do this to a class of 15 year olds were sickening.

'Surely...surely a hero has already arrived...' izuku thought as he took out his magnetic gloves.
The doors were made of metal, but it was thick, so height not be able to pull them off their hinges, but maybe he could trick the locking mechanism.
His hands shook as he put them on the door.
'Surely...i wont be needed if a hero's here' Izuku kept on shaking but finally allowed the electric pulses to stream into the metal doors.

At first nothing happened and Izuku a feared that he had failed, that he wouldn't be able to help, but then the doors let out a mighty creak and began to slowly open, but they then seemed to immediately get stuck, though open enough for izuku to squeeze himself through, and immediately he was met with something chaotic.
Just inside was a group of students kneeeling by a injured hero.
It looked like thirteen.
This was bad.

"Who are you?"

"More villains?!"

"N-no i-" what was Izuku supposed to say? He had no idea how to comfort these people, and he surely didnt want to frighten them.
He had to calm down and begin to think logically, so with that in mind izuku took a deep breath.
"I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'm a support course students! The heroes are on their way, but until then you need to try and file through here" Izuku motioned for the crack in the doors.
He needed to get them out, that was most important.

"Izuku Midoriya? You're that guy that Iida and Uraraka always talks about!"

Izuku nodded, he was happy that they'd heard about him through their friends, that made it more likely that they would trust him.
"Yeah that's me! Now just-" Izuku was cut off, now by the sound of a crash and concrete cracking.

"Mister Aizawa" one of the hero students called out, tears in their eyes as their look was cast at something down at the bottom of the stairs.
When Izuku saw it his eyes widened and he suddenly had an overwhelming need to vomit.

The hero that was their home room teacher, eraser head, Shouta Aizawa was laying face down in a pool of his own blood as a strange bird like humanoid create continued to press his face into the broken concrete.
'What is that thing?'
Izuku was trembling, barely able to stand.
Never in his life had he been this terrified.

"Someone has to help!"

Who could help?!
This seemed like such a hopeless situation, for all they knew Aizawa could already be dead. It would be futile...so why was Izuku's legs suddenly carrying him straight towards that danger.
'What am i doing?! Why am I running!? Why can't I stop!' He thought panicked, but it was as if as soon as the villain saw him he felt calmer. This was the decision he'd made. There was no going back, so all he could do now was to try his best.

A/N

Leaving the few of you reading this on a cliffhanger. Sorry XD