8~•*. D E C I S I O N

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

IVY FELT HERSELF TRAPPED IN two strong arms and a hot breath hitting the crook of her neck. She stirred a little slowly opening her eyes and froze seeing James Potter snuggling in her neck while his arms were tightly wrapped around her waist and practically no space between them.

     With her heart thumping loudly she tried to come out of his arms only causing him to hum against her neck sending shivers down her spine. His tight grip informed her that he had no intention of letting her go.

    As much as her heart fluttered on feeling him like this, it was even more terrifying as the image of Lily popped in her mind. She had to come out of his grip. "James! James get up!"

   He pulled his face from her neck and groggily looking up. Faint sunlight hitting her face as her eyes and hair strands appeared golden to him, a small smile forming on his face at the sight of girl in front of him hut soon he was brought out of his trance.

    "James! Why did you stay here and sleep with me!?" Ivy whisper exclaimed causing James to detach himself from her and jerk away, much to Ivy's displeasure.

    "I-I dont know, I-I am sorry" James mumbled hurriedly standing up.

    "Lily?" Ivy spoke up causing James to stare at her wide eyed.

    Shit.

    James ran straight out of Ivy's room to his and found his wife sleeping soundly. He collapsed down to the floor sighing in relief. What has gotten on you James!? Why would you sleep with Ivy! You ass! You have a wife! A pregnant wife! The woman who you have loved ever since you laid eyes on her and suddenly you start feeling attracted to Ivy, why!?

     Why not!? Ivy is smart, caring, funny, and pretty, anyone can feel attracted to her!

     But not you asshole! You are married! Dont you have brains!

    Right sorry, but what should I do?

    See, you just have a silly crush on Ivy, just because you both shared a kiss, you'll forget about her once she leaves, till then calm your horses.

    Yes I should focus on Lily, I have to spend whole my life with her! She is the love of mh life! Ivy's just a silly crush.

   You'll get over it! Yes I will!! Right?

    "James what are you doing there?" His head jerk up on seeing his wife sitting on bed with a confused look rubbing her eyes.

    "Nothing, Lily flower, you know I love you right?" James said not knowing why he was saying that.

    "I know, and I love you more thats why I have a mini you inside of me" Lily smiled sleepily before falling back on the bed. James felt even more guilty.