10~•*. E P I L O G U E

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Dear James,

I love you.

I felt the need to tell you this again because I want you to know that you are the person who had made me fall in love again, real love. Spending these seventy six days with you had me falling for you more and more since the start.

Yes, James Potter you have me fallen for you.

So fallen, that I am never going to come out of it. Maybe I dont want to. I will live whole my life remembering I fell for an idiot like you who could never be mine, a crackpot who makes me want to feel alive.

But coming to reality that I am leaving your world forever, I just wanted to thank you for everything you did for me. I couldnt have been luckier that I got a chance to meet you. And I certainly dont have anything else to say more its just that I cant possibly bring myself to understanding that I will go back to the place where I really belong and you wont be there. Can you believe it? I am in a state that I cant live without you anymore, but you know what, I will, I will live without you because you are not mine.

You are not mine and never were. But that doesnt make me unlove you. I will love you silently whole my life even if I find someone or even if I live alone with your stupid memories which will make me laugh and cry at the same time.

So coming to the point of this letter, me confessing my love hundreds of times was certainly not the main motto of this letter, I wanted to warn you for something, something that I cant stop myself from telling you.

You and Lily deserve to grow old together and Harry deserves to live with his parents and get their love. So James Potter, you better not leave your wand for even a mini second of your life. I repeat never, never leave your wand.

In the end I'd just like to say, live your life to the fullest, make lots of memories with your wife and child and give them both all the love you have.

I love you, always and forever
Yours Vee.

✩✩✩

    A tear rolled down James Potter's cheek as he reread the letter given to him by Ivy Greyson, which was atleast a year old. A year ago when Ivy left the wizarding world, she wrote this for him and td him to read it before 31st October 1981, he always wanted to ask why that specific date and now he knew why.

    It was the date, he got betrayed by his own friend.

    It was the date, the four marauders became three.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 ⚯͛ 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑬𝒓𝒂 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 🎉