1~•*. M A R A U D E R S

IVY GREYSON, 21

IVY GREYSON, 21.

☆☆☆

"I HATE YOU BEN! IT IS OVER BETWEEN US!" Ivy Greyson cried furiously to her now ex-boyfriend who stood there holding a broken glass bottle of beer yelling profanities at her.

"Finally I am free from a bitch like you!" Ben yelled in mock happiness smashing the glass bottle on floor harshly making Ivy flinch.

Ivy wasted no time in calling the cops and getting Ben arrested that instant before he would go wild on her in his drunken state. Sighing heavily going back to her appartment Ivy fell to the floor locking the door behind her letting the tears pour out.

This is how it feels ending a three year long relationship, with someone you were promised to be loved.

Ending are not always happy, sometimes.

Next morning Ivy woke up to her dirty apartment, mentally cursing the bastard from last night she began cleaning her house. Ivy was a twenty one year old medical student living in London, she was pretty much orphan, her real parents were dead for as long as she could remember, while her adoptive parents kicked her out of their house after they had their own children.

"Change is always better." Ivy muttered to herself after a tiring day plopping herself on the bean bag, pushing her medical books away and picking up something good from her little library.

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows.

She smiled to herself remembering how the Harry Potter series were one of the things which never failed to bring smiles on her face. She always wanted to be a witch, talk to Hagrid in his accent, watch Mcgonnacal transform into a cat, do pranks with the Weasley twins, stop Harry from making stupid decisions. Etc etc.

Ivy didnt realise when she fell asleep nearing the end of the book with it being placed on her chest, hoping she would have some Harry Potter world dreams and not about her dickhead ex-boyfriend.

☆☆☆

"What the fuck Padfoot! Who is this girl and what is she doing in our living room!?" Ivy heard a manly voice but chose to ignore it desperately wanting her eyes to stay shut.

"What are you even talking abou- Woah, she's hot." She heard another manly voice which was sounding amused.

"Why is your new girlfriend sleeping on our couch?" The first voice hissed.

"Hey, she is not my girlfriend, though I wish she was, but she isnt! I dont even know her!" The second voice exclaimed.