Little girl

"Hi emma. It's been a while since I last saw you " i said to emma while holding her hand.

"Hi lizy. I missed you. I wanna show so something" emma said with a smile
She left my hand and started running towards forest.

" wait for me emma. Don't leave me alone" i said while running after her.

I entered into the forest. It was cold and dark. I couldn't find emma anywhere.

"Emma where are you? What do you want me see? It's all dark . I can't see a thing. " i said with fear.

"He's coming lizy. " Emma whispered in my ear..

"Who's coming emma? Please tell me. I'm scared of darkness. Please get me out of here. " i said while shaking in fear.

" Wake up lizy. It's just a dream . You don't have to be scared anymore. I'm here with you. Please open your eyes honey. " my mom said while kissing my forehead.

"I'm fine mom. It was just a dream. " i said to mom while hugging her..

"Get ready for school. You don't wanna be late" said my mom smiling at me..

"Yes mom. "

I went to my bathroom and took a shower. Within half an hour i was ready for school. Matt has already arrived at my place to give me a ride to school. .

"Good morning liz.. you had a nightmare again?" Said matt with concern.

"No it was just a dream" i replied while remembering the words that emma told me..

"So everything is fine with you?" Said matt.

" yes matt. You don't have to worry about anything. Trust me there's nothing to worry about. " i replied.

Finally we have arrived at school. I was still confused about the things that emma told me. Who was coming? I've been seeing emma for my whole life in my dreams. . I feel like she's an angel trying to protect me from everything. I wonder what she meant this time..

"Hey lizy. How are you?" Said malia while holding my arm.

"I'm fine. How are you?" I replied while giving her a smile

"I'm not fine. I need your maths notes. You haveto help in my studies or else I'm going to fail." Said malia while making her puppy face.

I couldn't say no to that face. So i agreed to help her. This is what friends are for. For helping each other, for supporting each other. I'm lucky to have such great friends.

"So have you decided the dress that you'll wear for jackson's party? You're coming right? Said laura

"I haven't decided yet." I replied

"No. you have to come. You can't give me any lame excuses lizy. I want you there." Laura said while grabbing my arm.

"Ok. Fine. I'll be there. Now stop torturing me" i said while laughing at her childish behaviour. .

Anyway it's time for class..
Miss Blake was teaching us english while i was texting with my friends. School is boring. I'm tired of daily routine. Hours went by and school was over . matt dropped me off to my place .
And i asked him to pick me up at 8 o'clock for the party.. I decided to wear my white dress with light makeup.. i asked my mom if she can fix my hairs. To which she agreed. . I took a shower and started getting ready for the party. My mom helped me with my hairs. Matt was right on time.. and when he saw me, he was just staring at me. .
God do i look that beautiful? I asked myself. .