Chapter 13 A New Friend

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I sat under the tree in the garden waiting for Kokushibo to return with my lunch. The garden was lit by lanterns that hung from the ceiling. This made the garden slightly dark but it was the only place that felt like outside so I enjoy being here.

My stomach rumbled from hunger. This time would usually be my dinner time but since demons were nocturnal that meant I had to be too. I would stay up all night and sleep throughout the day.

I missed the sun but Muzan still hasn't allowed me outside. Even if he had promised me that he would find a way to let me get sunlight he had went back on his word. My skin has become more sickly from the lack of vitamin D.

CRACK

The sound of a twig snapping behind me pulled me out of my thoughts. I didn't have time to turn and see who it was before arms wrapped around me stopping my movements. The drugs that the demons put in my food were keeping me sluggish and weak. I had become a ghost of my former self. A face was pressed into the side of my neck taking a deep breath of my scent.

"You smell so sweet"

"What do you want Kaigaku," I asked knowing the voice since I often fought with Kaigaku over how he would talk about Zenitsu.

"I just wanted to play with everyone's favorite toy," he said laughing at his own joke

Kaigaku licked the side of my neck making me shiver with disgust. He pushed me onto the ground pinning me down. His body hung over me caving me in.

"I heard you used to be a very strong demon slayer. That you even defeated a very strong demon on your own. Now look at you just an object for our amusement" Kaihaku said with venom in each word

My eyes stung as tears formed in them it was all just too much. I didn't have the energy to hold back my emotions so they leaked from my eyes. Kaigaku smiled at the sight of my tear and I could see the excitement in his eyes. He lowered his face until it was right in front of me. His tongue stuck out of my mouth as he licked the tears off of my face.

"Hmm, you taste so good. Let's have more fun together y/n before Kokushibo comes back." He said

My eyes widen in fear it was the same kind of fear that I felt with Doma but I knew that Akaza wouldn't be here to save me this time. I could feel Kaigaku untieing the sash of my kimono. My eyes shut in defeat and I was preparing for what was going to happen to me.

I waited but nothing came except for the sound of a large object hitting a nearby tree. The feeling of someone looming over me was also gone. My eyes slowly open and I saw Hantengu standing protectively over me. He was glaring at Kaigaku who was laid out in front of a nearby tree.

"You are safe now," Hantengu said

Hantengu eyes roamed over my exposed chest that had become exposed after Kaigaku had undone my sash. His face went red this made me fluster especially since he was in one of his more attractive forms. I quickly covered myself fixing my kimono back into place.