Chapter 20: Discussion

Drake and I ran as fast as we could to Drakes Jeep. We were going to take my car but Drake insisted to drive his so I'll have to get my car tomorrow and besides I'm a little shaky to the point were I don't think I'll be able to hold the steering wheel correctly. His white Jeep got into clear view and we nearly jumped inside. Drake seemed surprisingly calm and serious yet a mixture of anger. I have never seen him like this before, usually he would be freaking out like I am so it was a little unusual.

"Drake are you ok?" I asked urgently.

Drake didn't respond and began driving into a different direction. We were riding in a rode I have never seen before and each time we were driving further and further more plants and trees looked dead or worn out.

Drake clutched his hands on the steering wheel and seemed to be driving faster.

"Drake where are we..."

The moon light gave me my answer as it shined onto the abandon castle, Brads house. I was able to see it more clearly then last time and noticed a few details of the castle that I didn't notice like the brown twisted vines and how the castle was made out of wood, which originally I thought it was made out of stone. But what are we doing here? I don't want to step foot in his house after witnessing what Brad could do. Before I could even ask Drake the question he park the car in front of the house and got out of the car without any warning.

I quickly did the same and followed behind.

"Drake!" I said trying to get his attention.

Drake still kept on ignoring me until we got to the two large double doors. He swiftly turned around and rolled his bottom lip in his mouth while his hands balled into a fist in frustration.

"Where the Hell is he?" Drake asked impatiently.

I sighed and completely gave up on asking him what was wrong. "I don't know Drake." I said.

Drake walked back and forth and was thinking hard on something. Then I realized I couldn't just let it go and I had to know what was up.

"Drake what's wrong with you? Come on talk to me." I pleaded.

Just before Drake could say anything we heard a loud crash on the roof followed by a trail of black smoke that was even darker then the night sky. Flying pieces of wood that came from the roof scattered everywhere.

Drake and I kept starring at the spot where the roof was destroyed and knew it was Brad. To be honest I was a little nervous to see Brad again but more confused on why we are at his house. Drake banged on the door as hard as he could with his fist which surprisingly opened but no one was at the door. Drake and I stepped inside slowly and cautious waiting for anything to pop out, letting the darkness welcome us in.Nothing but the creaks of the floor boards beneath us made a sound as we walked ..that is until we heard a low painful groan. The hole in the roof made a light that directed where Brad laid helpless on the ground with his clothes nearly torn to shreds. Brad was himself again and not a devil which was relief because I don't know what I would do with myself. Suddenly another crash was heard but only this time it came from the wall with a gigantic hole by someone standing awkwardly. At first it was hard to tell who it was but then I slowly realized it was Rebica as she limped closer to us. She looked exhausted and weary but showed self control when she stood up right. Blood splatters were across her face and she was almost half nude but luckily there was still a little bit of clothing left on her.

Rebica held her arm in pain and looked at us with her red eyes."Humans...what are you doing here? Name your purpose." She said hastily.

Drake stepped forward."I came to talk to Brad...we all need to talk."