Chapter 15: Part 2

"Do you honestly think I would use my spare time catching demons? Hell no, I could be doing better things that isn't a waste of my time. Besides Rebi-"

Just before he was about to continue he stopped. I totally caught on and knew he was about to see her name.

"Rebica is a demon too?!"

The palm of his hand flew up and smacked the front of his forehead. "She is not a demon, she is a devil. There's a difference!"

So wait... Isn't Brad the devil or is he? So if Brad isn't THE devil that means he is A devil which means there's more devils. I'm so confused.

"Dammit Grace what is it going to take for you to stop bitting your lip?!" He said cutting off my thoughts.

My eyes looked down to see that my bottom lip was pressed down on my teeth"Oh sorry."

See what I mean? I have no idea when I am bitting my lip or not. Its a habit.

"Soooo your not the- the... Dammit what's his name?"

Why am I having a hard time remembering the guys stupid name? It was something that rhymed with Saturn or something.

"Satan?"

"Yeah that's the word!" I absolutely hate it when I forget something and I try hard to figure it out. Its the most annoying crap ever.

"Oh that's my Dad." He said ever so carelessly. I had to blink twice before imaging Brad being the son of Satan. This all was just confusing! Brad and Rebica are devils and they are hunting demons and the Dad is Satan and -and.

Brad sighed and looked at me with his deep blue eyes, the ones I absolutely adore. "You are still confused by all this? My head quickly nodded by his question.

" I'll tell you a brief story that will answer your question. -His eyes narrowed at me and raised his left eyebrow-. "And NO interruptions while I'm talking."

I did an imaginary zip on my lips and waited for him to continue.

"Ok so one of our demons somehow open the gates to Hell which I already told you before. - I nodded getting very interested- Everything started to come unbalanced with so many demons running around possessing people on earth that God became pretty pissed about it. My father was to blame but he didn't do it, so getting to the part where I come in, God gave my father 6 months to fix all this before heaven breaks out war blah blah blah. So my Dad sent me, Rebica, and my 8 brothers to go and do his dirty work."

"Oh." Oh was all I could really say since everything was processing in my mind. Everything was starting to come clear but I still had some unanswered question.

Brad stood up and extend his arms out forward stretching out his muscles. He grabbed the end off his shirt and took it off without hesitation. My lips parted making my jaw drop. His perfectly tanned skin was sculpted into a six pack and showed his V shaped waist line. My eyes couldn't stop looking at all of his muscle features.

He gave me a seductive grin as he caught me staring. "Like what you see?" He asked flirtatiously.

I quickly looked away and felt my face burn red. "Why the Hell do you have your shirt off?" I asked in irritated tone still looking away. He just snickered and started walking off to the hallway. "I'm going to take a shower, you should probably do the same considering you wanted to run in the fucking rain." I followed after him as he lead the way upstairs. There was a long silence until I thought up a question."So umm why did you bring me here?"

There was a still long pause as he walked along the hallway. "I mean you know where I live so why not take me back home?" I said breaking the silence again. This time Brad slightly turned his head to the side to look at me."And to risk your maid getting suspicious with you freaking out? Yeah I rather not get into any more trouble but you will be back home soon."

As we finally came back into the room I woke up in ,which I'm guessing is his room, he turned around to face me. "If you want to change clothes just go three doors down the hallway and there should be some of Rebicas clothes that should fit you."

I gave him a disgusted look. "Rebica? I don't want to wear any of her clothes."

He smirked." Well then I guess your going to be soaked in your own clothes." He said almost sexually.

I just rolled my eyes until an idea popped into my head. "Can I wear one your shirts?" He looked at me confused but then nodded to the idea. He went into his closet and tossed me his shirt. "Thanks." I said catching it and headed towards the bathroom. He zoomed right passed me with his hands on the door frame blocking my way to the bathroom. "Uhhh what do you think your doing?" He questioned.

What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going to take a shower. I tried to walk in but he just stood there not moving." Well when I say I'm going to take a shower that means I'm taking one first." I put my hands on my hips and looked at him irritated "But that's not fair I should be going first since I'm a guest to your house." He laughed and gave me his uncaring look ."And do you think I give a damn? This is my house I don't have to do shit for you. He smirked and slammed the bathroom door in front of me. Ughh Brad is such a douchebag and he has no manners for himself ,I mean doesn't he know that girls are supposed to go first. I stomped my way over to bed and sat there crossing my arms over my chest. After what seems like 10 minutes he came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. I narrowed my eyes at him irritated, even though it didn't take him long I still wanted to go first." Took you long enough". I said dramatically as I slightly tilted my head up and walked to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I heard him laugh in the other room but I just ignored him and took my shower. As I was done I threw on his shirt which nearly look like a dress on me and wore my bra and underwear and yes they are wet but I refuse to wear anything from Rebica closet. I peeked through the door to see Brad was asleep with some shorts and only shorts on. Oh God no I refuse to sleep next to Brad! I'm not going to let that happen again like last time. I crept closer to him and grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. He just laid there with the pillow on his face and didnt move.Wow must be a deep sleeper. I tried again but only this time he caught the pillow.

"What." He said annoyed with his eyes closed.

"Where am I sleeping?"

"Hmm maybe outside? The bed you dumbass." He said sarcastically.

"But I usually get the bed to myself."

Brad opened his eyes a little"And?" He said waiting for me to continue. "So I think you..."

"Ok seriously I'm three seconds till I throw you out in the rain. If you can't appreciate the fact your in my house instead of at the school where possibly demons could possess you like what you saw with Mrs.Sunny then get out." He said coldly. It made me realize I was being selfish and unappreciative, without a word said I climbed into the bed but still kept my distance from Brad. To be honest no one has really talked to me that way and made me realize that I take things for granted.

I wasn't afraid of Brad, although he is the devil I wasn't afraid. It's just that whenever I look at him I don't see a devil I just see the annoying,yet extremely hot, douchebag that I know. But what I am afraid of are these demons...what if they come after everyone I know and takes there soul? Who will be next?

(Ok sorry for the crappy chapter but ill update better ones next time. Hope you still like the book.)