The Big Day!

"Will you marry me?" The words took the breath from her lungs, Connor knelt down in front of her. The beach waves crashing in the background, Brooke trembled her lips, lost of all words.

"I...I," she mumbled. She mentally slapped herself, why couldn't she just say yes? She had wanted to marry Connor for such a long time, but finally being asked wasn't at all how she had expected it.

"Brooke?" Connor whispered, feeling the embarrassment start to overtake him. Brooke knelt down to his level, cupping his cheeks in her cold palms.

"Yes, Connor. I will marry you," she laughed with tears rolling down her peach cheeks. Connor nodded his mouth agape before finally taking the shining ring and placing it on her ring finger and tackling her to the soft sand.

"I love you, Brooke," he said with admiration. Brooke giggled like a schoolgirl, they rolled around in the sand, planting kisses around each other's faces and necks. Connor had to have her, he got them both up and nearly hauled her back to their hotel.

---

"I need you," she moaned as his hands trailed down her shivering spine, clothing half hung from her body. Connor groaned, dragging his teeth over her neck. They both just about made it back, barely able to keep their hands off each other.

Brooke undid the buttons of his trousers, letting her free hand drop under his boxers. She felt his hard length rub against her sweating palm. Connor hitched a breath and leaned against the door frame, they were so close to the bed, but it still seemed miles away from them both.

"Shit," he hissed as she started to pump him in his boxers, he felt himself come undone by her. It had been a while since they last had sex, with work, Annabelle, and Hank to deal with, those moments for them both to enjoy each other's company were so few and far between.

Connor pulled her hair back, letting her veined neck be exposed to him. She gasped as his hot lips kissed and sucked her fragile skin. They both explored their hot, steaming bodies, clothes being ripped down to just underwear.

Brooke pushed Connor towards the bed, she couldn't last much longer, she craved his body like a type of dehydration she had gone days without water and would kill for just a drop. Her body craved just that for Connor.

He obliged and let her push him to the soft bedding, straddling him straight after. "My love, slow down. There is no ru-" Connor's words were cut off when her hot entrance met his throbbing member. Brooke did have a lot to rush for, she couldn't control herself.

"Fuck," she mumbled, grinding her hips slowly, letting her body adjust to his size. Connor dug his nails in her thighs, letting her body grip him tightly, she looked like a goddess. Brooke tore her hands through his pale six-pack.

They both got quicker with the pace, Connor doing his best to match her speed, but she was going wild on top of him. He grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her up, their bodies losing connection. Brooke sadly moaned as she felt empty again, he flipped them both over so he was on top and quickly filled her again. He was rewarded with a satisfied groan and chuckle.

"You're so wet," he moaned deeply against her ear, Brooke could barely reply. His voice, body, and everything about him just sent her crazy, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him down closer.

They both kept up the fast pace until Brooke finally came undone underneath him, she dropped her legs and shuck beneath him, the throbbing of her soaking wet walls forced Connor to also finish. He dropped, nearly crushing her small frame, keeping one hand free to hold himself up he groaned deeply, feeling his metallic throat rumble.

"I love you, Connor," she whispered, wiping the sweat from her forehead. Connor opened his eyes, looking down at the one person who had been with him through some of the hardest parts of his life, he wasn't sure how'd he gotten so lucky to have her.