Chapter 1: Theseus is the name, don't ware it out (not that you ever could)

A/N: Hi! Welcome! I really hope you enjoy this story. This is my first ever fanfic and it was really rushed because i made it for my friend. If people like it, maybe I'll re-write it, because this is pretty shit rn lol. I'll have better ones in the future, I promise! I really hope you somewhat like this. Enjoy!

TW: explosions, smoke filled rooms
CW: Lots of swearing (It is a Tommy pov after all) ________________________________________________________________________________

When I was a kid, Techno used to call me Theseus. He's like a guy from Greek mythology or something? I don't know- I never really paid attention, only the part that I reminded him of the guy for my "undying desire to be a hero"? I don't know what he was talking about.

Of course being a well known hero would be epic and has been my biggest dream since I was little, but undying desire? Never.

Techno stopped calling me about 3 years ago when he got really serious about his hero work. Lucky basterd. Being born with superhuman agility, speed and strength, getting his hero license at only 17 while I'm stuck here being the runt of the family.

Techno- or better known as The Blade- with all his enhancements making him basically the coolest person ever with the worst personality. Philza, AKA, The Crow Father- The actual coolest person in the world. And Wilbur, the-

...

Okay, so Wilbur doesn't have any powers, but he's not cool enough anyway! If there was anyone in the world definitely shouldn't have powers it would be him! Either way, Phil and Techno have some of the coolest abilities ever and I'm stuck here with nothing. At least that's what my family would tell you. The truth is--

-----

"Code thirty-seven on 144, cobling street. All officers available to call." Perfect. I stand up from the building roof I was sitting on while having my legs dangle over the side, rushing to the opposite side of the roof, jumping from building until reaching an apartment across from the mall, being held up by those idiots that call themselves an army.

Wonder which dumbass you're working for this time.

Seems like my question would have to wait when the police show up in front of the massive building. Ducking down behind the ledge on the roof to go unnoticed on the off chance they look up and behind them.

"We have you surrounded! Come out willingly or we will take you by force." Idiots. Don't they know anything about villains? I was proven right at the sound of explosions coming from the mall. I hide my head as pieces of the building go flying through the air. I look back up to see who's coming out from the cloud of smoke. Just as I expected, Ghost. I knew it was him the second I saw his stupid white streak of hair and ugly ass brown coat.

Before I can register anything, bombs start going off all around the cops. Not close enough to kill them, but close enough to blast them out of Ghost's way and to cause some minor injuries.

"Oh fuck-" I say under my breath. I get ready to leap into action when I hear one of the cops say the last words I wanted to hear at that moment.

"Look! It's the blade!" Shit. I look a few buildings over and sure enough, there he is. The Blade in all his glory with his stupid cape and stupid crown and stupid mask and his stupid-

And he's gone.

Fuck.

I look down to see him already fighting like thirteen of Ghost's goons all at once, not even letting them get close to getting a scratch on him. Holy shit that's cool- wait! No, fuck- not now. I look forward a little more to see Ghost re-entering the mall. Looking back to the Blade and seeing he's still occupied, I decide to give him a hand, by discreetly jumping down from the roof of the apartment building and using my mega awesome power- invisibility- to get into the mall without being noticed by Ghost, the goons, the cops and most importantly Tech- The Blade.

Once inside the mall I look around for any trace of Ghost. Eventually I noticed a slight break in the cloud of smoke. I turned visable again- since using my power too long makes me really tierd- and followed it into a large room which seemed to be the mall's food court. I stand on a table to get a better look around me.

"Fuck! Where did he go?"

"Where did who go?" I turn around instantly to see Ghost himself standing behind me.

"Ghost." I say giving him a stern look with my eyes as the rest of my face is covered with a red bandana to hide my true identity, almost identical to Ghost's black one.

His evil eyes widen as we make eye contact, his whole body relaxing as he recognizes me- as he should, I mean, i am the strongest and best hero to ever- "Oh. It's just you."

The fuck?

"Wha- what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!" I yell at him. Did you hear the shit he just said to me?! How dare he say that as he is being given the privilege to talk to me with his stupid deep british voice.

"Well you know. I thought that there would be someone like The Blade coming after me. You know, a real hero." The Fuck?!

I can not believe this. After all the epic battles we've had together- Well, if by epic you mean almost dying when Tech- The blade had to rush and save by giving you one last chance to stop getting in the middle of things then- Shut up brain! After all the epic battles we've had together, he thinks he can speak to me that way?! That's it. I've had enough of his bull-shit.

"Okay, you know what Mr. Ghost- Ghost, what a stupid name. You should get a better name if you're gonna be doing all this villain shit, like mine. Perfectly describing my intentions as a-"

"Theseus?!"

 Shit. 

[ A/N: Hi again! Hope you like it so far. Again this is really bad and rushed so I apologise for that. I'll put out better stories soon, i have a lot of fun ideas I want to get working on so please don't fully judge my writing off of this lol. Thanks for reading! Go have a snack and drink some water<3]