Things Nick Has Said to Me

~DEPLOYMENT~

I can never decide what I love about you the most because I love every part of you so much.

I think every little thing about you is sexy.

The worst thing I've ever had to do is be away from you.

I try to be the best husband to you that I can be. I would never do anything to harm our relationship. I love you and want to be with you forever. I hate the situation we're in. Not being able to be with you. I'm sorry we have to go through this. It's not what I want.

I promise I'll take care of us when we're out.

You are truly the love of my life. I don't know what I would ever do without you.

We are perfect for each other.

I can't wait to have you in my arms again.

Hearing you laugh makes me feel a million times better. Seeing you smile, I can't even describe in words.

You are the only thing in this life that really matters to me.

I love you baby. I hope you have a great day. You are the light in my life and I thank God for you every day. My life has been so much better since the first day you came in to it. You just make me so happy and I know as long as I have you, nothing else really matters.

I can't wait to have babies, move home, and start the next chapter in this amazing life that we share together. You truly are a blessing.

You're my best friend.

I want to spend all my time with you making memories.

I love you so much. You are the love of my life and you don't know how lucky I am to be able to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the best wife in the whole world. These next four months are nothing compared to the rest of our lives together. I can't wait to grow old with you. You are my best friend forever.

Words can't describe just how much I actually love you. I'm so thankful that you came into my life when you did. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. I don't deserve you.

I love you more than you will ever know. I know I am not always the best person and I have my faults but just know every day I strive to be the best person I can be for you so I can be the best husband that you deserve. You are the love of my life, and you know I'm not just saying it to say it but you truly are my best friend. There is no one else in the world I would rather talk about my day or hang out with.

I'm laying here not able to sleep for some reason and thinking about you. I miss you so much. This month just needs to get over with already so I can be back with you.

Hard times will come and go but we will always find a way.