Things Nick Has Said to Me

~LETTERS IN BOOTCAMP~

It makes me very happy that y'all are getting to know each other.
(His mom and I)

I can't tell you how happy I was when the drill instructor handed me the letter with your name on it.

It keeps me motivated to think about coming home to see you when I graduate. I'm so excited for that day.

Just know that I miss you very much and can't wait for the day that we're together again.

I miss you like crazy.

I'll be home before you know it!

We had pancakes for breakfast and it reminded me of you and how your face lights up when you talk about pancakes.

You don't know how much I miss you and can't wait to be with you again.

Soon... just don't forget about me.

Just know that you stay on my mind 24/7.

Till we're together again.

Before you know it, I'll be back home with you.

I wish I could be back home to enjoy that warm weather with you.

I'm so excited. When I get out of here, I'm going to have a fat check and I'm going to take you out somewhere really nice.

I don't know what happens next but I'm excited to see what's in store for us.

You've been on my mind a lot lately. I really miss you. There's just something special about you.

I'm really excited to see what happens in the future. I know it's scary but like I said, I have a good feeling.

Everyday is a day closer to coming home and seeing you.

You're my motivation.

Just stay strong and keep being the great person that you are.

Only 24 more days till I'll be home and you'll be on my mind every single one of those days.

Don't ever think that you write me too much. Your letters make me so happy when I get them.

You're just amazing.

We'll be together again soon.

You're Marine in the making,

As soon as I get home, we're going to Braum's