=< 4 >= Stuck

As Smokescreen drives, he tries to forget his team. He'd grunt, hiss and make all these noises, mumbling to himself how much he wished they could understand and that he'll never be the one they wanted him to be. They didn't think he's been through enough. They don't think he's ready. It all flooded his head. So much that he didn't notice the presence behind him.

Red shots made him spiral out of control until he spun backwards and transformed, catching himself as the bird flew over him.

"You picked the wrong day to mess with me, con." Smokescreen growls as he readies his gun.

Suddenly, mid purple rings of sound bang into him and throw him a mile. He rolls across the ground before coming to a stop. Smokescreen groans in pain and opens his eyes a bit for the blurry image of Soundwave to fill his vision and granting him passageway into the darkness of unconsciousness. It was then that the faceless and silent mech walked over and easily tugged the body through the groundbridge to his ship, without having a second look back at the autobots that tried desperately to retrieve their friend.

Still out in the open, Optimus shook his head in disbelief. He thought many things about the recent event but none clicked into full sentences. Smokescreen, you..... Why did you——- You could have......

A loud groan erupts from his throat as he turns away "Ratchet, reopen the groundbridge....."

Optimus retracts his guns and walks towards the reopened emerald portal, his feet scuffing the dark yellow and light brown dirt beneath them.

"We'll find a way to get him, cheif!" Bulkhead comforts him.

Prime's eyes stayed forward. He didn't respond to his teammate, and he probably wouldn't for a hot minute.

Upon the decepticon warship, Smokescreen lay upon a purplish grey metal slab, facing Knockout as he awoke from the event from back on the ground.

"Wakey wakey~." The decepticon says, fully gaining his attention.

"WHAT!?"

The jump of energy pushed Smokescreen to squirm around in his restraints; none of which did anything in the slightest. He gives up and looks to knockout. His dentas grit, only letting out a swift hiss of anger.

"If you're looking for your phaseshifter," Knocks reminds "Finders keepers."

The medic wips up said wrist astetic to mock the autobot but his leader steps in.

"Enough prattling, Knockout." He turns to Smokescreen "Hand me the final iacon relic, now."

"Can't really help you. That's the only one I was packing." The rookie says, flicking his head to Knockout's new toy.

Smokescreen was at no inexperience when it came to Megatron. But he was to what lied ahead.

"Soundwave?" Megatron looks to his officer.

The mech starts up an image on his screen that slowly decoded and formed an image.

"You got the wrong guy, cheif." Smokescreen says, wanting to be let go "Optimus Prime's the only one who can decode the iacon database.

At this point, Smokescreen was dumbfounded by the cons abilities. He hadn't yet realized that the cons were able to decode the database. Strange how he didn't question it in-field.

"Ah but you misunderstand. The finale entry has BEEN decoded by US!" Megatron snaps.

As the picture forms upon Soundwave's facial visor, Megatron goes on "And it would appear I do indeed have the right guy."

The gladiator embraced his words, sounding out each syllable, trying to step away from his thick accent. It was mostly to scare the autobot infront of him. The bonds and helplessness of being thousands of miles from his home and friends was enough but having Megatron infront of him and Knockout by his side with the intention of cutting him open was definitely pushing it.

"The question is." The medic began "What is it that you are still packing?"

The X-Ray board in his hand flicks around with his sentence before going to Smokescreen and slowly going down his frame, locating their lost reward.

Knockout laughs at his accomplishment "Why hidden treasure of course!"