Chapter Ten

A/N: Most of the dialogues came from the Archon Quest Chapter Two, Act Three...

...

Komore Teahouse, Inazuma City

As soon as Lumine and Paimon opened their eyes, they were brought by Y/N near the Komore Teahouse.

"That's was close!"

Paimon sighed.

"Where's Y/N?"

Both of them looked around only to find no one but themselves. Lumine was worried and notices her charm was radiating.

"I'm going to take a rest... Please take care the of the rest..."

Lumine and Paimon heard Y/N speak on their minds. It's coming from the charm she gave to Lumine.

"Rest well... Y/N."

"Hey! Don't make us worry next time! Or Paimon would be very angry!"

Both of them thought as they heard Y/N's giggles.

"I'll try me best!"

The charm went back to it's usual state. Lumine softly smiled and turned to Paimon.

"Let's go and talk to Ayaka."

...

Lumine and Paimon both entered the Komore Teahouse and went to Ayaka and Thoma.

Ayaka smiled at her friends' return and asked.

"Well, Lumine? How did it go?"

"I'm not sure... We lit up the fireworks and ran."

Lumine answered as she was hoping that it'll go well.

"Well done. Let's wait for news from Sayu."

After some time Sayu arrives while panting, along with the documents in hand.

"I know exercise helps you grow, but this was a little too much exercise... I feel so dizzy... Everyone is spinning..."

Sayu complained as she held her head until she closes her eyes.

"No. I can't sleep yet. There was something important I was supposed to do first... Oh, right, yeah. I got it."

Sayu quickly opened her eyes and looked at everyone.

"I didn't know how to find the document you guys were talking about, so I just swiped a whole bunch of stuff that looked suspicious...

Here you go... I'm going to sleep now..."

Sayu handed the documents to Ayaka as she went off.

"Milady, what are we looking at?"

Thoma asked Ayaka whose eyeing the documents.

"The sealed envelope must be official report that the Tenryou Commission is preparing to present to the Shogun... In addition, we have... Correspondence with the Fatui."