Her Parting Gift

This is the SUMMARIZED VERSION and also a CLOSURE for whole Together Through Eternity. No proofreads!

ACT II - SIDEREUM CAELUM (starry sky)

Lumine, Paimon and Hanaki ventures off the depths of Chinju Forest. Sara warns and informed the trio the latest occurrence of the fog that is slowly expanding.

The Shogunate soldiers tried to investigate further the scene, only to find themselves lost and some, were unable to return.

Once the trio goes further into the forest, the fog grew thicker to the point that you weren't able to see anything. The three held hands together to avoid separating from each other.

They found themselves back into the forest's entrance. The first thing they did was to look for Sara in which they were unable to do so.

The fog slowly disappeared, revealing a white clearing area in which they found someone familiar along with the current Electro Archon.

"Y-Y/N...? Ei?"

Lumine said where Paimon and Hanaki were confused. Lumine knows them?

Lumine tried to call them out but then she noticed that the two seems to be younger. Y/N and Ei both were sparring together, blades clashing with one another.

One thing the trio notices is that, the two were having fun. Lumine explained to Paimon and Hanaki who Y/N is. Paimon then remembered the name were they both discussed about her with Yae Miko. Hanaki widened her eyes when she learned that Y/N was the unknown guardian she was looking for.

Lumine thought that this was just some kind of illusion and proceed to walk to the two.

Before Lumine could even get close, the omamori Y/N gave to her back then shines and she then fell down from an unknown pit. The last thing she heard was Paimon and Hanaki cried for her name.

...

Lumine tries to get up, and apparently she wasn't injured from the fall.

"Who are you?"

She heard someone. When her eyes wandered around, she saw someone familiar once again.

"Y/N? I'm Lumine!"

Lumine said, thinking if the lady can remember her. Lumine as sure that the person in front of her is clearly alive.

"You must talking about the child who were born with this power."

The lady then darkened her eyes. She then stepped closer to Lumine.

"I do not know how did you get here but this is off limits."

Lumine brought out her sword in preparation.

"I am Hoshizora. The Y/N you were talking just now died a year ago. I'm here to prevent the surge of her powers beyond this enclosure."

Yukari then walked in front of Lumine and looked at her in the eyes.

"Why are you here?"

Yukari asked Lumine. Lumine then explained what is happening outside.

Yukari gave her a faint look. Lumine thought that she and Y/N were almost a look-alike however, Yukari looks more mature compared to Y/N.

"I see... It's been a year since I started preventing this occurence and it seems like I won't be holding this out for too long."