Author's note

This novel is dedicated for those who are losing their hope living in this world. I know it's been tough right now but like what they said there's always a rainbow after the rain. There's always a light in the darkness.

May this novel give you a light and hope to continue living.

And please remember to talk to Him. We can't see Him, but believe me He is working. So keep on praying to Him. Prayer is so powerful, remember that.

And always choose to stay alive! You are loved and you will always be loved! You are worthy! And you are beautiful!

And also be sensitive to others. If you know they're dealing with something, try to grab their hand and help them. Because sometimes they can't tell it you but they're showing signs.

And lastly, give your parents a tight hug! They love you so much. Kung sasabihin mong hindi kayo close then it's time for you to be close to them. Just like what my kuya said, ang oras hindi ‘yan tumitigil sa pagtakbo, tumatanda tayo gano'n din ang mga magulang natin. Kaya't habang nabubuhay pa sila sulitin na natin dahil mahirap magsisi sa huli. So take this time to put your phone down and run to your parents, hug and thank them and whisper them 'I love you'. Believe me, you won't regret it.

Thank you so much for reading ‘till the end! Stay safe and God bless! Ily! <33

-vidacarryon-