Identifying

"Are you ready?"

"Were you? Were you ready to identify the body of your brother and child?" Sherrie cried out.

"Sherrie.. Please don't do that!"

Looking in the air with tears in her ears.

"I'm sorry. Only u understand this pain. I'm not ready. My baby Jackie. My baby. I can't raise her alone. Oh god." Sherrie cries.

"Sis. I'm here for Yall. Damon is still watching over you and protecting his girls. Please understand that. Let's get this over with so I can take Yall back home." Jackie said.

With Donna sleeping in the back seat. Sherrie wasn't ready to identify the body of her fiancé. Walking into the building. Her body was ice cold. She walked slowly.

"Can I come behind the glass please." Sherrie asked the detective.

"I don't think th...

"PLEASE. My fiancé lost his life protecting y'all. I want to see him up close and personal!! Don't deny me of that. Please!! Sherrie begged.

"Open the door." The detective called out

They asked Sherrie was she ready. Sherrie just stood over the body without motion. The detectives signaled the doctor to remove the sheet. Sherrie took a deep breath.
With the face and left shoulder badly burnt. She notice the side tattoo. She cries out

"Whyyyy.....You lied to me. (Starts talking under her breath) You said you will always protect us. What happened? I need clues. Baby.." Sherrie cries with her face covered in tears.

"Damon, baby!" She weeps loudly.

"Cover him!" The detective ordered!

The detective walk her down the hall. She stopped him aggressively!

"I NEED ANSWERS! I NEED THEM NOW!" Why did u ask me to come identify a body you already had a name to? His name was released on the national news. Why the fuck am I here??"

"Damon last request was to allow you to see him. For closure." The detective said

"When did he make this request? Sherrie asked

"Right before he was killed. They found out he was undercover. They had him call us to send a message. That was his final words to me. I'm sorry Sherrie.

"My fiancé wasn't undercover!!!"

Sherrie walk away from the detective. Storms towards the exit. Walking pass a room with moving papers on the glass. As if a fan was in the room that was blowing the papers. She stops and peep in between the papers.

Sherrie getting in the car and see Donna is up and talking to Jackie.

"Are u ok Sherrie?"

"No! They killed my baby Jackie." Sherrie cries and starts punching the dashboard in anger. Jackie grabs her to hold her.

"Mommie, Don't cry!" Donna says while crying.

"Omg you guys please. Stop crying." Jackie cries in sadness.

They head back to the house. Jackie it's with Sherrie and Donna in the guest room. Donna is cuddled up in the bed.

"As long as u need to stay. U can sis. No rushing. Do you need any money?"

"I will be fine Jackie. Thank you." With tears in her eyes.

"If u need anything. Just call me. I'm going shower." Jackie said.

Jackie leaves the room. Sherrie in distress. Lays back on the bed in disbelief. Damon left her. Without anything. She feels empty. She hold her daughter while she hold her build a bear. She sees it and begins to weep silently. Donna starts to move. Sherrie moves to the chair to refrain from waking her up. She put her belongings in the closet. Looking through her gray and white book sack for the wallet Damon said he left. She goes through it.

Jackie in the bathroom undressing. Sherrie knocks on the door.

"I'm nakey girl." Jackie yells out.

"Bitch so. U don't have nothing I don't have. Unless u got a dick!" Sherrie chuckles

"It's open." Jackie sings in a playful manner

"Omg I love this bathroom." Sherrie says in amazement.

"Yea girl. I told Tevin my vision and he designed it perfectly." Jackie smiles.

"When did you call my phone?" Sherrie ask

Jackie look confused. "When?"

"At the airport. You said you been calling me. You thought I was dead. How did you know what was going on. We haven't talked in months?"

Jackie reaches for the something in The shower window. Sherrie pulls out a 9 millimeter from her back!

"BITCH TRY ME!!" Sherrie yells pointing the gun at her.

"Sherrie!"

"Sherrie my ass bitch!! How the fuck the detectives knew to call you for me to identify Damon? How did they know I was with you?"

"I told them Sherrie." Jackie says in fear.

"No bitch! You told Tevin! He was there.

"Sherrie! I was trying to keep you safe. Tevin told me not to tell you. He know who killed Damon. She's going after them. You have to trust me."

"I trust NO ONE!"

Sherrie says while pulling the trigger...

Sherrie shoots Jackie in the face 3 times!!