Dinner To Die For

Sherrie is dressed in a black strapless, knee length body con dress. With pearls and 4 inch stilettos. She walks into the restaurant and heads turn. Sherrie always been a tall, slim, curvy, beautiful woman. She tell the hostess her reservation name.

"Right this way ma'am." The hostess says

Sherrie is seated at an empty booth with candles and roses. She blush uncontrollably. She looks around to see everyone seated with their dates. She looks at her watch. <7:19> hes late. Starting off bad already. She looks at the menu.

Her date walks up..

"Hello Sherrie!"

Sherrie hesitated to lift her head. No one has called her Sherrie in 5 years. She brace herself & grab her purse. She looks up.

"U don't look to happy to see me Sherrie!" Her date says

Sherrie face turned evil. She tries to get up quickly. He blocks her way by putting his hand over the booth.

"Let's not make a scene Sherrie. I didn't invite you to a public place to harm you. Relax." He says

Sherrie stares in disgust.

"What do you want Jason?"

"I want to talk to you." Jason said

"What do we possibly have to talk about?" Sherrie says with death in her eyes.

"Im warning you!" Jason said

"Of? WHERES MY DAUGHTER!!" Sherrie said while rising up.

"Idk, sit down Sherrie. Im not here to attack you." Jason said.

"I find that hard to believe due to the fact the last time I seen you. You yelled you was going to kill me and Damon." Sherrie says with rage.

"I didn't kill Damon. I was in police custody for 2 weeks thanks to you." Jason said.

"Well who killed him?"

Jason look around and lean in closer to Sherrie.

"Listen Sherrie. Damon and Tevin was on an undercover job to bust Jake & his gang. The department didn't know Jake was Tevin's wife younger Brotha. Damon didn't even know. Throughout the investigation. Damon discovered Tevin has been apart of the drug organization for years. He was Jake inside man. Damon seen Jake and Tevin talking outside the motel 6. He confronted them about their involvement with each other. Jake drew his gun on Damon. Damon drew his gun on Jake. Tevin drew his gun on Damon."

Sherrie listening in disbelief. Thinking Jackie had to know. That's how the department knew she was with her. When she went to view Damon's body. She saw Tevin in a badge behind the glass. She wasn't sure if Tevin was hiding from Jackie or hiding from her.

Jason continues "Tevin told Damon to put down his gun. Damon complied. Tevin picked up Damon's gun. Jake flew off at the mouth about if he goes down. He's taking Tevin down too. Tevin was suppose to make sure he didn't get caught. That's when Tevin shot at Jake. Jake took cover behind the car. Shots rung out between them two. Damon ran towards the back of the car. That's when he noticed Tevin Jr. was dead. He open the door and screamed. When Tevin made it around the car. He dropped both guns and picked up his son."

"Sherrie is in tears with a straight face. All these years she thought Damon was a snake. She thought he was a killer. She couldn't fight back the tears.

"Damon was forced to resign once the autopsy showed his gun killed Tevin Jr. He didn't tell the truth. He didn't want his Brotha to go down. Damon packed up and moved Yall to another state. But Tevin didn't trust it. He wanted him dead to keep his secret safe. He came after you first. To lure out Damon.

"Why did you try to take me to San Antonio if u knew the plan changed?" Sherrie said in rage and anger.

"I didn't know the plans changed Sherrie. Damon didn't trust anyone. He didn't tell me. When u put the gun in my bag. I thought u and Damon was trying to frame me. It took me years to realize you was just protecting Donna & yourself."

"Who killed Damon!" Sherrie asks in the same tone

"Tevin!" Jason said in a deep breathe.

"Why are u here? Why are u telling me this now?"

"Because Tevin is after you. You have something he wants." Jason said

"What?" Sherrie said

"Donna!"