Fighting With Frat Bois

(Jay P.O.V)

Just as everyone was starting to enjoy the party again after the whole Cavanaugh situation, we hear bunch of people acting like morons coming towards us, and then we all saw that it was a bunch of frat boys from the local college here. I heard Wiley saying that he hates white people, but then again white people tend to do some weird shit. (Hey don't feel insulted if you're white, I am too and I think that.)

"Excuse me, what is the matter?" Roxanne asked them and the blonde boy who stood next to the Jacob look a like, mocked which pissed me off. Apparently they said that Dad, McKenzie, Lamonsoff, and Higgins vandalized their frat house, bitch nobody wants to go near that STD filled place. "They didn't do it, me do it." Higgins son said, I don't know his name yet. "Don't bother standing up for them Z-Dawg." The one said and I was confused, isn't he like in high school? "They just want to get back at us for making them jump naked for trespassing in our swimming hole." The kid explained and I felt ashamed since they were either a part of my generation, or are older than me, or younger than me. "You're swimming hole, I've been jumping in the quarry since I was eight years old." Deanne remarked and they called all of us old ass while the Jacob look a like was slapping his ass, super kinky by the way.

Bailey made a nice heartwarming speech which warmed my heart, seeing that he had gotten over the grudge between him and Dad over that one basketball game over the last three years. The stupid frat boys were still not giving up so after some more smack talking, it became a battle field. Everyone began hitting each other from the opposite teams. I had let Boxer Jay out of his cage and boy were people facing his wrath, Ally thankfully had went inside to check on Becky so I didn't have to worry about her being in harms way, 

(Ally P.O.V)

I watched from inside of the house, the sea of people hitting one another. Becky came over to my side and we saw one of them go near Lenny, so we both hatched a plan. "Let's give him a prize." I teased and she agreed and so she ran downstairs and I followed suit and she gave the newly sewed up Mr. Gigglesworth to him and he was stupid enough to have it in front of his junk, so like a bull, the deer from earlier this morning came and started tearing up the stuffed monkey and in turn, starting tearing the guy's dick off. "Goodnight!" Becky and I cheered and we both rushed inside so I could tuck her into bed properly. 

I didn't hear much afterwards so I was glad that I was able to get Becky to sleep easily. Jay came into the room not much later with a couple of black eyes and a nasty bruise on his cheek. "Oh babe." I whispered and he whimpered and flinched when I touched his face, he was very much in pain. Downstairs we went and I got the first aid kit, he told me that boxer Jay was out and he let out a good amount of steam. Jay kept flinching as I patched him up, but once I was done we went to his room and went to bed, happy that the other was okay.

Authors opinion: Holy moly guys, we finally made it through the film. I know this took me a good long while to complete but life gets in the way, and also motivation but hey it's done. I'll do a few more chapters to wrap it up and then we'll end it. Thank you all for sticking with me for this ride and until the next time bye