Discovering the 80's

(Jay P.O.V)

When we got to my Dad's house, Ally and I headed up and I dug out two costumes which I think would work. Dressed as Oliva Newton John and John Travolta, should work and plus it doesn't show much skin which to me is good cause I don't want to attract any unwanted attraction. Seeing Ally in that outfit, she looked amazing in the leather and all black, though she tried to curl her hair like they did in the movies but she couldn't and she just put on the bleach blonde wig that came with the costume. 

She giggled and we both went down to one of the chairs by the front door and sat down. Keithie had this cast on his leg and I sighed knowing that it was the leg that Dad had broke while helping Keithie play football, kid should've just signed up without Roxanne's permission. Ally snuggled next to my side and I smiled and rubbed her bare arm, Becky looked so weird with the hair but other than that I think the costume's were great. Dad came in dressed as Bruce Springsteen and neither Becky or Keithie didn't know who he was and I was disappointed in them, I know for a fact I played his music in the past from my 80's music phase. "I stink as a Father." Dad said and both me and Roxanne, who was adjusting her earrings said that he wasn't. Then she mentioned about Dad not wanting another kid and he raised his voice slightly which made her emotional and she ran upstairs and Dad chased after her, honestly I get why Dad doesn't want another kid but Roxanne shouldn't be pushing this and just tell him, that might be the only way he might understand the whole situation. 

Ally didn't even flinch at the mention of a baby which made me a bit worried but I saw that she was smiling I was calmed. She didn't look upset about the false pregnancy and I'm glad, but she just probably cried all her tears today about that topic. Soon Lamonsoff, McKenzie, and Higgins came with their kids and I was shocked to see Higgins have a kid but then again I really wasn't, he was bound to forget to put a condom on at some point. Dad told them about the baby, they were shocked. I mean I get it, I'm his oldest child and I'm nearly 21 so it says something. Dad then brought up scenarios and he and the other Dad's then realized that there old and I even felt that a bit and I laughed slightly. Lamonsoff understood that and even brought up mine and Ally's engagement, but he still refused to admit that the party was over. He stood on our outdoor coffee table and then it broke and I laughed at that. "Good job Lamonsoff, now you broke the coffee table with your determination." I told him and he laughed as well.

Authors opinion: Hey everyone and here is another chapter. We're coming down to the last few chapters of this story. I can't wait for this story to end so you guys could read this in it's whole glory. Either way I hope you guys liked this chapter and until the next time bye