Waterpark Fun

(Jay P.O.V)

I woke up and I wanted to sleep in longer but I couldn't do that. We had to leave later this morning so I got up and moved a pillow in my place so Ally didn't wake up. I didn't want to leave but I was still a minor, even for one more day, she looked like a mess with her hair all over the place and some drool seeping into the pillow but she looked perfect to me. Walking out of the room, I went downstairs and sat down on the porch swing before Mama Ronzoni woke up. I was sucked into the realm of thoughts as I tried to comprehend what was happening, technically me and Ally are in a relationship but I realized that we never said if we would be boyfriend-girlfriend. 

The sun rose then I walked back inside and began packing everything I needed, I had a small suitcase but I pack light for these trips. Once my suitcase was packed, I placed it in the car and just tried to gather my emotions. Today was going to be a heartbreaking day for me and who knows what might happen afterwards. I didn't even realize what was happening until Rita came into the car and saw me, telling me that everyone was looking for me but I didn't answer. "Jay, Ally is looking for you." She told me but I didn't respond, I didn't even blink at her statement. She sighed and walked away to get more luggage. 

(Ally P.O.V)

Waking up without Jay beside me or hiding his face in my boobs was weird, but I knew that he wasn't going to be in a good mindset today. We connected so well and now we have to leave each other for at least a few months, around winter break we could see each other before we had to return to our distant relationship. I mean, I think we're in a relationship, we never fully talked about it and that hurts. Rita came back inside and told me that Jay was in the suburban and I thanked her and quickly went outside to the cars and saw Jay sitting there. I walked over to him and saw that he was drifting off somewhere, 

"Jay?" I called out and he looked at me, his brown eyes were a mess. "Come here." I told him and he placed his head on my shoulder and I rubbed his back and comforted him. 
"I don't want to go." He said to me and I lifted his head and forced him to look into my eyes. "And I don't want you to go either, but we will be able to see each other again during winter break." I reminded him and he sighed but nodded, I moved onto his lap and he held my hips so I don't fall off. We both then left the car and headed down to the pier where we could see the younger kids getting along with each other. Jay had a smile on his face, finally seeing his younger brothers acting like kids and not like brats. "Finally, they're acting like this, but of course Roxanne is more important then them acting like children for once." Jay commented and I sighed and rubbed his shoulders which he leaned into my touch. "How're you so good at that?" He asked me and I sighed. "Mom made me do this a lot when she was pregnant with Bean whenever Dad wasn't around." I explained and he sighed and grabbed one of my hands and kissed my palm. "How come I haven't asked you to be my girlfriend yet?" He questioned and I looked at him and shrugged and he somehow maneuvered me onto his lap. "I don't know, why haven't ya?" I teased and he looked at me dead in the eyes. "Despite knowing you for two days, will you be my girlfriend?" He offered and I kissed him a bit roughly but that made him respond just as rough. "It'll be my honor." I told him and he just held onto me tightly. 

We exchanged phone numbers, Skype I.Ds (If that's how Skype works, haven't used it.) and home addresses so we can mail stuff to one another whenever we want to. We knew it will be hard to not be around one another but I know we'll move past this and the distance will make us stronger. 

(Jay P.O.V)

We then heard yells of pain coming from the kids, and I turned and Greg looked to be in pain. Me and Ally decided to head back into the lake house and see what was going on. Roxanne had accidently threw a rock at Greg while trying to skip the rock instead. So when we heard yelling we rushed into the house and found everyone was excited and I saw the mother of my girlfriend's breasts, and she was releasing breast milk. "Okay, besides Deanne getting some breasts milk, what's going on in here?" I asked them and Roxanne smiled. "We're not leaving for Milan, instead we're going to the waterpark." She explained and I was in shock and it wasn't until Ally squealed and jumped onto my back did I smile brightly, I wasn't leaving her just yet. 

After telling Rita who looked like she wanted to quit at that moment, she unloaded the car and the kids grabbed their suitcases and we all went and grabbed our swimsuits before leaving the lake house and headed to the waterpark. You can't tell that I have a slight six pack developing unless you see me without my shirt, I'm on the school boxing team, so I have to be strong so I usually do upper arm workouts but I try to improve each muscle without going overboard. "Whoa, take a look at Ally." Keithie commented and I looked over at his direction and I felt my jaw drop and some drool drip out of my mouth. 

Ally's swimsuit without the belly piercing

The swimsuit hugged her body in all the right places, and it showed off her breasts wonderfully if I can say that. I wiped the drool from my face and headed off to the wave pool to relax for a bit while keeping an eye on the ladies, Ally included. The sun was beaming on my skin and the water was refreshing enough to balance the two out, not to mention my brief glances at Ally, making sure that she was alright. 

I saw some guys who looked older than us were staring at her, now I wasn't a jealous person, at least I didn't think I was. So I walked out of the wave pool and went over to Ally and the adults were confused about what was happening. But once I saw the guys were gone, I kissed her head and went back into the water, leaving no explanation as to what the hell just happened. 

(Ally P.O.V)

When Jay came over, I was confused as to what was happening, but then I saw two very older guys staring at me and I figured it out. Once the guys left, Jay went back to what he was doing and I chuckled. "What was that about?" Mom asked me and I looked at her. "Some guys were looking at me and Jay got jealous so he made sure people knew that I was taken." I explained to her and she understood what I meant, as did the others. 

We all looked at the muscly guy on the other side of the wave pool but I wasn't that interested in him. So I got up and left the women to do whatever they wanted and I went into the wave pool and Jay saw me and I could tell he liked the swimsuit on me. "What brings you here?" He asked me and I chuckled and splashed him and then we both just had fun in the water. After that we walked around and went on some water rides, it was nice to have fun in the summertime and just be a kid and not a adult. 

Although it was weird when there was a guy on a stretcher being escorted out of the park but we didn't pay too much attention to it. In the end we were all tired from the waterpark and headed back to the lake house for some family time.

Authors opinion: Hey everyone, here is the next chapter. Water parks are fun huh, I haven't been to one since my brother was very little I think. I remember one time, we went to Water Country U.S.A in Virginia and we went to the Target near the park and I bought the wrong size sandals, but they were pretty so I still got them, my feet burned as I walked on the hot asphalt back to the car and I think I was crying. Either way, until the next time bye