•~1~•

{Two Deadasses}

(Y/n) sighs. As she plays with a wooden knife she made by herself... Meanwhile, there's a wooden bed beside her that was tears apart.

She clicked her tongue in boredom and frustration. Until he hears the door open. Her smug grin immediately shows up on her face.

(Y/n)
" oh, well well. Long time no see, old friend. "

She said to Deimos. He closes the door as he slowly walks to (Y/n).

Deimos
" Holy sh*t, what did you do to the bed? "

(Y/n)
" oh, blame the boredom. lol "

You replied him while admiring the wooden knife you made. While Deimos is staring at her. As she chuckles.

(Y/n)
" Nah... Don't worry, I won't stab you. Or else you could already burn the knife. "

You said. As Deimos let out a quiet nervous chuckle as he sighs.

Deimos
" Jeez, I'm already doubting that do you have the ability to read my mind or sh*ts. "

(Y/n)
"I'm just good at reading and figuring out at people. Like how I saw the insanity and desire for gruesome from Hofnarr. The desires of being a savior from Jebediah. The desire of bringing madness to this world from H-"

Deimos
" enough... You know a bit too much. "

(Y/n) let out a chuckle.

(Y/n)
" it's not my fault that I'm good at this. This is a thing I got since I was made. "

Deimos stares at (Y/n) for a while, then looks away.

Deimos
" I don't understand what are you talking about... "

(Y/n)
" well neither I understand the words that come from my mouth... So, what's the matter? "

Deimos
" Nothing, just checking out on ya. "

(Y/n)
" yea yea, anyways. No smoking again? "

Deimos
" ugh... 2B took my cigarettes away. "

(Y/n)
" sucks to be you, lmao. "

Deimos
" oh, fuck you. (N/n) "

Both Deimos and (Y/n) laugh together. It was just like before Deimos became a dissenter from the A.A.H.W. The two deadass who's high-intelligent.

(Y/n)
" So what's the matter? Why does Hank Motherf*cker Wimbleton didn't kill me, eh? "

Deimos
" We don't either. He just says that you're special. "

(Y/n)
" what? Love by first sight? "

(Y/n) said sarcastically as both she and Deimos let out a laugh together again. As Deimos laughs uncontrollably as he slams his fist to the floor.

Deimos
" Haha! You're still good at joking, (Y/n). "

(Y/n)
" glad you're still like the old time. Also, does Sanford moans good? 😏"

Deimos

" oh yeaaahh.. "

Until a clear throat appeared outside the room.

DeimosOopsops, almost forgot San is here too. "

They both snickered silently. As soon Deimos stands up. As he leaves the room, leaving (Y/n) alone again. As she frowned. But then she chuckles as she mutters.

(Y/n)
" actually... I want to tell you your desire... Deimos "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sanford
" got a piece of information from her. "

Deimos
" no, like I said. She doesn't give a f*ck to A.A.H.W. "

Sanford

" yea yea... When you both talk about THAT "

Sanford as he frowns then blushes in embarrassment. As Deimos chuckles.

Deimos
" c'mon man, your moan does some nice tho~"

Deimos said as he bites his lip but got his head grabbed by Sanford.

Sanford
" so... I heard that she's good at reading and figuring out people, huh? "

Deimos
" Yea, she may act like an idiot 24/7. But she's high-intelligent, like me. "

Deimos said like he's proud of himself. Sanford sighs.

Sanford
"let's just... Discuss this with 2B... "

As both men walk away. And seems like (Y/n) notices about it. As her smug grins appear on her face. As she turns her wooden knife. On the other side... It has the shape of a key.

(Y/n)
" locked up is a boring sh*ts y'know.. "

<ends>