•~0~•

{Prologue}

" ugh... Boring... "

The (h/c) hair female agent said as she leans against the wall. She's the only one in the office. She may be an agent, but yet. She never encountered any of the dissenters.

When she thought today is gonna be a boring day like always... Suddenly an explosion was heard outside as she was sent flying across the room by the force the explosion caused.

(Y/n)
" Augh!! Ack dammit! "

She cursed under her breath. But then she realized... Explosion... It could be. A grin filled with excitement grin on her face as she gets her gun ready.

(Y/n)
" Yes! Those f*ckers finally come! "

She said as she kicks the door of the office. She moved to the side to dodged an agent's dead body that flies in her direction. She chuckles as she pokes the corpse with her gun as she looks at the outside.

It's Hank. J Wimbleton.

(Y/n)
" hello there, f*cker Wimbleton. "

She said with a smug grin. It caught his attention as they turns his head to (Y/n). They tilted their head at her. Which is a quite strange action for (Y/n). But f*ck it.

(Y/n) immediately pulls the trigger of her gun. She manages to shoot Hank's shoulder at her first encounter with him. (Y/n) chuckles as she quickly charges to him. But he immediately grabs her and holds (Y/n) against the wall. (Y/n) gave him a smug and excited grin as she hits his stomach with her gun.

(Y/n)
" not bad, for a f*cker like you. This is probably just a little game for you. "

(Y/n) said. But then, Suddenly Hank was already in front of her. As a sharp pain appeared on her stomach. (Y/n) coughs out in pain as she immediately falls onto the ground.

As Hank holds the female agent against the wall again. (Y/n) gripped into his arms as his blood and fleshes came out of his arm. As Hank took a look at (Y/n)'s figure. As another sharp pain appeared on (Y/n)'s neck. As she loses her consciousness.

Hank carrying (Y/n) on his shoulder as he slowly walks to Sanford and Deimos who just finished their works.

Deimos
" hey there Hank- Woah, is that (Y/n)?"

Deimos asks. As Hank gives him a look of 'you know her?'. As Deimos nodded.

Deimos
" ah yes, that's (Y/n). She's the only agent who likes to plays around and never took things seriously. No wonder you could take her down easily. Is she alive though? "

Hank nods. As Sanford and Deimos have shocked expressions on their faces. But Deimos shrugged it off.

Sanford
" let's go back to the base, 2B is probably waiting for us. "

Sanford suggested. As all of them get into the truck with an unconscious (Y/n).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2B
" Wow, so this is the gift you bring me? Wimbleton. "

2B said in a sarcastic tone to Hank, who's holding an ALIVE but unconscious A.A.H.W. agent. 2B sighs in frustration. Until Hank started doing his hand signs.

Hank
"she's special. "

2B raised his eyebrows a bit from surprise. But soon back to his grumpy state.

2B
" just locks her up. If she woke up, we'll have a small chat with her. "

2B ordered. As Hank took (Y/n) to a room. As Hank placed (Y/n) on the floor and leaves the room as he locks the door. As Hank took a small peek at (Y/n), then leaves.

As the agent slowly woke up. She noticed that she was in a room. With no windows but simple types of furniture. As she saw the door and immediately charged onto it. But then...

SLAMMED

(Y/n)
" AÆUGH!! F*CKING"

She cursed under her breath as the door slowly opens. Revealing 2B and Hank who's behind him.

2B
" you sure do like making a ruckus, huh? "

(Y/n)
" oh... Well, it isn't the great scientist 2BDamned? Still a boomer like always, huh? "

(Y/n) said with almost the same grin like Deimos asked she laughs. As 2B frowned, clearly annoyed.

(Y/n)
" aww... C'mon 2B. The more grumpy you are the older you get! "

(Y/n) said. As 2B holds her by her clothes collar in pure frustration. As his other hand clenched into a fist.

2B
" you wouldn't want to see me mad... "

(Y/n)
" heh... Your little newbie threaten doesn't scare me, Toby. I've experienced death, aka purgatory. "

(Y/n) said as she pushes 2B off her. As 2B groans in frustration.

2B
" let's go, Hank. It's a headache to talks with this woman... "

As they both leaves. As 2B slammed the door and locks it. (Y/n) sighs in boredom.

(Y/n)
" still a grumpy man who couldn't even land his hand on a fly. "

(Y/n) said in a sarcastic tone as she smirks.

<ends>