{4}

{Good ol' Merories}

<Trigger Warning in this Chapter>
- Blood
- Violence
- a little Gore?

Y/n walk to the bathroom. She looks at her freshly stitched scars. She looks at her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing those typical patient clothing as her (h/c) hair was all messy.
She begins to giggle, but soon it turns into a maniac laugh, and then...

The mirror was broken. With a few drops of blood-stained on it.
(Y/n)'s blood-filled fist was still clenched as she look at the mirror with an unsettling grin.

" I-I... Want more... "

She mumbles.

×° now °×

(Y/n), in the same room. Of course, she was bored. She looks at the scars on her fist that she had from the mirror. Her eyes twitched in annoyance. Those men took away the wooden key so the female agent won't be escaped again.
(Y/n) sighs while looking around the room.

" well, I hope there's no one watching me right now. "
She mumbles, then sighs. It's so boring to be locked here. There's no blood, no scream of agony, no dead bodies blah blah...
Everything was so boring.

" what does the f*ckers want with me anyway? Not like I'm hot. "
She deadpanned while standing up and staring at the metal door. She places her hand on her chin, as she's was thinking about another new plan to escape.
Suddenly, the wall behind the female agent exploded. (Y/n)'s eyes open wide as she immediately turns her head. Suddenly a stop sign flies at her, but then she moves her head to the side as the red sign hits the metal door behind (Y/n).

" Tricks... "

She mumbles with a grin. And a burst of high-pitched maniac laughter with some glitching noises comes out of the smoke that is caused by the explosion before.

" (Y/N)!!!!! "

" Haha! We meet again at last! Hofnarr. "

The zombie clown bursts out of the smoke and charges at the female agent. The force immediately pushes both of them as (Y/n)'s back hits the metal door to the wall.
(Y/n) let out a groan of pain, but then it immediately changed to a satisfied smirk. While Tricky the Clown, who's now pinning (Y/n) against the wall.

" So what're the probs? Tricks. "
(Y/n) asked, with a tone that sounds like it was no problem when an insane sadistic murderous clown was holding her against the wall.

" Fight... Clown!! "
The clown roared. The girl still had an unamused expression but with a smirk.

" like before? "

" YES! "

" Well. Take this! "
The female shouted and immediately smashed Tricky's head into the ground while giggling. The clown roared and grabbed (Y/n)'s arm. And then he throws the female agent through the ceilings. As she breaks through the ceiling on the roof of the dissenter's base.
She coughs a bit while wiping the blood-stained corner of her mouth. And Tricky already dashes the roof to (Y/n).

(Y/n) puts her arms up in front of her while blocking the punches to the clown. The clown then dashed behind the female agent. She smirks and quickly kicks the clown behind her away.
(Y/n) can hear the angered growls(woof woof are arf/j) of the clown. A metal pipe caught the eye of the female agent and quickly picks it up. And the clown stands up and dashes to the girl again with his iconic stop sign. The sound of metal clanking together as the female agent and the clown continue to fight on the roof.

The stop sign impaled the palm of (Y/n) as it was pinned against the ground. The girl gritted her teeth and smacked the pipe on Tricky's head. Blood splattered around as the pipe hits Tricky's head and his flesh is shown up on his head.
(Y/n) kicked Tricky again away. And immediately pulled her wrist, ripping her hand off her wrist from the stop sign that are pinning her hand to the ground. The blood dropped to the ground from her wrist

The female agent stands up and dusted herself off with the only hand she had left. While Tricky was shaking rapidly, he was angered. (Y/n) smirks.
The female agent and the clown immediately charged at each other. But then, suddenly a power freezes them. Not allowing them to move. And then, the Savior had arrived as he walked to Tricky and (Y/n).

" Hofnarr, we're here to take her back to the base. Not killing her. "
Jebus scolded the clown who is now frozen in place with (Y/n).

" CLOWN IS NO KILLING HER. CLOWN IS FIGHTING HER. "
He yelled back.

" yeah! Duh! We're just having fun! I was enjoying it! "
(Y/n) said. While Jebus just sighs and attached the ripped hand of (Y/n) and then places it on the female agent's wrist. And then the hand and the wrist attached as it was healed.

" we're heading back to the headquarters, (Y/n). And please be at least serious for once."
Jebus said as if he was warning the female agent. But (Y/n) didn't care, she's just feeling unhappy that she's going back to that boring headquarters again...

<ends>

Author:
// this chapter is rushed hhhhh-
What am I even writing- //