Sick(Extras 1)

Many of you guys requested for this and I wrote this!! Hope it does justice for the wait!

--------- After 2 years--------

Third Person POV

Jungkook just came from Japan after attending a camp there.

He returned back to Korea today evening with heavy cold and he himself self checked and concluded that he has bacterial flu.

"Kook! If you want to resume your work by day after tomorrow, I guess its better to have a shot" Tae told entering the bedroom, while Jungkook laid tiredly on the bed.

He hummed.
"I guess I will have it then!" Jungkook said making Tae immediately reach over the bedroom table drawer for the syringe and the counter for the vial.

Just then- Haewon came running in.

She was about to hug her Papa, but Tae stopped her. Her eyes became watery when she saw what Taehyung was doing, stopping her on her tracks.

Tae just chuckled.
"Its not for you. Its for your Papa" He said which made her giggle.

"You are having an injection" she said giggling and jumping here and there.

"Ahaan. And what made my angel happy now?" Jungkook asked groggily.

"Papa getting shot. Hehe! How many times you gave me a shot. Humphh" she humphed and let out a giggle.

"Wah! Looks like my princess love revenge!!" He asked again only to get a scream of Yes, which made him wince.

"My hands and thighs hurtsh shoo much" she mumbled pointing at her arms and thighs.

"Awww princess" They both cooed.

"How many shots you want to give Papa?" Tae asked while making the shot.

"20"
This made Jungkook gasp and Tae couldn't help but let out a soundless laugh.

"Why 20 baby?" Kook asked

"You gave me many shots. So...I will give 20 shots for Appa too. REVENGE" She screamed.

"Okay....I am sure that Jin hyung brought her up..than us" Jungkook sighed playfully.

"I second that!" Tae said coming towards Jungkook with that shot and cotton ball dipped in alcohol.

"Remove your shirt" Tae asked pointing at his full hand shirt.

"Are you going to be here princess?" Tae continued, looking at Haewon.

"Yes" she mumbled looking at the shot.

As soon as Jungkook removed his shirt, Tae pressed at his left hand arm for the correct sight and rubbed it with the cotton ball , then swiftly inserting the needle.

Haewon gasped when she saw her Papa giving no reactions , not even a flinch.

"Doesnt it hurt?" she asked with a pout.

"No baby..it doesnt !! Im so relaxed , so it didnt even pain a bit. Also its a very small shot" he lied a bit making her 'whoa' at him.

The medicine did sting , but he wanted her to have no fear of shots...So he lied a bit.

"Also baby...I want to become strong and healthier"Jungkook said.

She whoaed again.

"Almost done andd Done!" Tae announced taking the needle out and placing a band aid over the site.

"See!" Jungkook said making her hum and she left the room huffing.

"Just relax and sleep now baby" Tae said adjusting the bedsheet and pecked his forehead.