Treated

∆∆∆Mentioning of Needles∆∆∆

Third Person POV

Jungkook sat on the chair, where Tae sat previously.

He took hold of Yeonjun's right hand and began rolling the sleeves of his hoodie.

Soobin stood near Yeonjun, and Yeonjun held his arms tight.

He tightened the rubber band around his upper arm and began searching for the right, prominent vein. He felt the vein by his finger and proceeded.

"Which field are you planning to do your  specialization in Jun-ah?" He asked rubbing the spot with a cotton ball dipped in Hydrogen-peroxide.

But Yeonjun's eyes were fixed on what the doctor was doing.

He then felt a squeeze on his shoulder.
"Answer him baby" Soobin whispered.

"Oh..I dont know" he said bluntly and looked forward to what Jungkook was doing.

"Oh!! Okay...Also, Did you guys go from enemies to friends OR enemies to lovers?" He asked smirking.

"WhATT?? NOOO...F-FRIENDS FRIENDS" Yeonjun screamed blushing and looked at Soobin, only to see him all red.

Jungkook took this time to insert the needle gently and extract the blood.

And Yeonjun didn't even feel a prick. He was blushing together with Soobin.

"Aaand Done!" Jungkook announced taking the needle out gently, while placing a band aid in that site.

"Woah..Its-its done?? " Yeonjun asked adorably and looked at Soobin. Soobin gave a nod and a proud smile.

"Soobin Soobin you know?" Yeonjun asked pouting and Soobin had to stop himself from jumping on that cute boy and smother him with kisses.

"Yeah" he laughed.

"Zina.. I have ticked the tests, So please do those and give the results to me, whenever it is done" Jungkook said . The nurse agreed and left the room.

"Did it hurt?" Jungkook asked him and sat on his usual chair.

"No No" He replied smiling cheekily, which made Jungkook smile at him fondly.

Just then, a nurse entered with a tin tray and kept it on Jungkook's table.

"Dr. Kim told me to keep it here and that he would come here in a minute" the nurse said.

"Oh okay..Thank you. You can leave" he said politely and the nurse left.

Yeonjun's heart stopped for a second, when he saw what was in that tray.

At least , blood testing needle or flu shots- he wont fret this much. But seeing the gauge size of needle a bit big, his eyes started tearing up.

"B-binnie" he whispered.