Yeonbin

I just thought of this plot, but never considered what names to give for their students!!
But then!! I also ship Yeonbin. So I remembered it!!
And,I included them too💖
________

 So I remembered it!! And,I included them too💖________

Third Person POV

------- In the Infirmatory--------

The two boys who were now at infirmatory turned their heads towards the door as soon as they heard the sound of shoes hitting the floor. The sounds were getting louder bit by bit every second.

And they saw their class professors entering.

While one boy was sitting on the bed, other was standing beside him.

"What a pleasant surprise to meet my boys here" Taehyung taunted as he and Jungkook came forward and stood aside by the nurse.

"Good evening Sir" she greeted politely to which they bowed slightly and smiled.

As soon as Soobin's eye met with Tae's, he looked down at the floor.

"What happened Soobiniee? You look quite amazing" he chirped sarcastically at the wounded boy.

"Dr.Kim please dont call me that." he mumbled.

"And why is that?" Tae asked , crossing his arms in front of his chest and signalled the nurse to clean his wounds and do the required.

"Only Yeonjun can call me that." he mumbled scratching his back of neck. He didnt dare to look at anyone.

Tae blinked his eyes rapidly to process the information. He also saw Yeonjun's cheek, tainted with pinkish hue.

He badly wanted to smack his forehead.
"I cant believe" Tae mumered shaking his head in disbelief.

"Why are you surprised?? Arent you the same??
only I can call you kookie...and only you can call me tete...or else..." Jungkook murmered in Tae's ears while copying his tone.

"Yahhh" Tae said pushing the older a bit away from him.

He cleared his throat , slapped his cheeks a bit and went back to his old form.

"Okay bunnies...What ever" Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

The nurse was about to say something to Soobin, but he beat her to it.

"Dr.Kim..Please stop with your pet names. Its creepy" he groaned.

"Hehe....Thats the point" Tae said wiggling his eyebrows.

Meanwhile Yeonjun just had a pout and stared at the floor.

"Miss. Rose you were about to ask something." Tae reminded.

"Yes.. Umm..The wounds are here , here and here right? Do you feel pain in any other place?" she asked pointing out his right hand knuckles, nose bridge, right hand middle arm side.