Chapter 2

(A/N) Hi guys! So i just realized that I no picture so if anyone has a pic I can use or can make one for me I will forever be in your gratitude since I suck mad booty at drawing. Also I will find a way to visually show you guys the outfits. But with that being said... Welcome back to da story as always the mistakes are all mine because I have no beta and I'm typing this chapter on my phone right now, this is my first story so go easy on me since this story is most likely going to be horrible. I'm going to quit talking and just let you get on with reading the chapter. See you guys at the bottom!

After taking a shower and all that other jazz I tried and surprisingly succeeded in brushing my hair into some sort of submission deciding to just leave it down not feeling in the mood to put it up.

As I walked into the closet I wondered what I was going to wear even though I plan on not going anywhere I still Like to look nice. And after all it is still my birthday, even if almost no one cares. There are tons of clothes inside my closet so I have a lot to choose from. Alice doesn't buy me clothes only Jasper does and other than that I buy my own clothes. Besides I don't think Alice would approve of my fashion taste since its not as peppy as Renesmee's. While I'm not gothic or emo my wardrobe consists of mostly Black,white and grey and its very rare to find me in something of color. Another difference between Renesmee and I. We're polar opposites. Appearance wise she has our mothers Brown hair and Brown hair while I have bronze hair like our dad and his green eyes from his human life with specks of Brown and gold. But when ever I'm using a certain power the specks of Brown and gold change to a different color.

I end up picking out a black one shoulder drop top white ripped jeans and lace up black knee high converse sneaker boots. After putting on my clothes and putting on my charm bracelet and putting on the new charm uncle Jasper got me. I head out into the main room.to.find that everyone had already left to the main house. Deciding to skip out on breakfast I grab my leather jacket and run to the main house.

As got to the main house I could clearly hear them telling Ness to blow out the candles I managed to put a fake smile on my face. And I walked into the door.

Once I was in view in the living room all activity stopped and everyone turned to look at me making me the center of attention. Ugh. I hate being the center of attention. Another thing that makes me more like Jasper and less like Renesmee. It's also one of the only things good about not getting acknowledged on your birthday. I gave a smile and kepted my head down as if I was a celebrity hiding from paparazzi. I notice I giant red velvet cake in the center of the room with 10 blown out candles with white icing and with writing in red that said: Happy 10th Birthday our Dearest Renesmee! In loopy cursive writing. Of course no one bothered to put my name on the cake. Nessie sent me a apologetic smile.