Surprise

(A/N) So before we go to this chapter there are a few things I just wanted to say. First, I just published the first chapter of my second story so if you all could take the time to read it it would be great. Look lastly, I'm starting to run out of ideas for this story if you guys can give me some ideas it would be great, if not I may just end this story in a few chapters.

Yeah, so Renesmee officially knows about Hayden and I. But she doesn't know about me talking which is a good thing. Apparently, our secret glances and touches weren't so secret after all. Renesmee had been watching us extra closely lately, and when I went out to go shopping, on one of my many trips back and forth to the car she went through my stuff and found all the date clothes.

I had a feeling that something was going to happen to today. I didn't know what exactly bit I knew it was good. I didn't look into my future because if it did happen I wanted to be a surprise. I got out of bed, took a shower, brushed my teeth, you know the usual stuff. I dressed in ripped leggings, white crop top, leather jacket and black Timberlands. I opened my jewelry box my eyes immediately went to the promise ring that Hayden had given me and I sighed. I don't wear my promise ring as much as a normal person does because I can't risk people finding out. And although the ring is not that flashy, it's not one of those rings you can wear anywhere and say "Oh I bought this ring myself because it looked pretty"
I grabbed an all black ring, a black chunky necklace, and a silver watch.

My phone pinged and I was greeted to the sight of my wallpaper which was a selfie of me and Hayden. I started at it for a second before answering a text from Hayden that said:
Melody
Hayden

Good morning beautiful.

Good morning yourself. You ready yet?

Just waiting on your beautiful self.

Hasn't anyone ever told you flattery gets you no where