chapter 24

Lauren's POV-

It's the morning after, and y/n is currently in the shower while I'm looking through her clothes to find something that isnt to short on me as I'm taller than her and most her clothes are short on her.

Once I found something I slip it on quickly before running to the kitchen to make y/n some breakfast.

I have the whole day planned I'm going to take her bowling, her favourite thing to do then I'm going to take her to lunch where ever she wants and the we can do what ever she wants until it's time to go to the beach where the girls are setting up ...

I have the whole day planned I'm going to take her bowling, her favourite thing to do then I'm going to take her to lunch where ever she wants and the we can do what ever she wants until it's time to go to the beach where the girls are setting up a beautiful surprise for her where I'm going to give her, her gift.

She walked into the kitchen, wearing the cutest outfit I've seen her wear, and the most covering.

Exept the croptop with no bra on, so you could see her nipples.

"Hey bubs, you still like waffles?" I ask already knowing the answer as I hand her a plate of her favourite chocolate waffles

"Yum. I havent had a proper meal unless I eat out." She says with a fake moan as she takes a bite.

"You haven't been eating properly?" I ask concerned. Ally will freak if she finds out.

"Anni made sure I would eat healthy every once and awhile every time I went to the diner." She says with a shrug of her shoulders.

"God ally is going to kill me if she finds out that you haven't been eating!"

"Why? I've always liked junk food!" She says with a small chuckle.

"I guess so." I reply as I start to eat my own plate of waffles.

"What's the plan today?" She asks as she leans into my side.

"I was planning on going bowling, some lunch and then I have a surprise set up for tonight."

"Sounds great, but you know I hate surprises" she says as she looks up at me with a small smile.

"I know but I love them. Now come on I'll wash the dishes while you go wipe the tooth paste and waffles off your face." I say with a small chuckle.